Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-06-2022, 04:51 PM  
Veteran

Severance

Anybody else watching this on Apple TV+? 4 episodes released so far and I’m enjoying it.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-15-2022, 10:06 AM   #31
Champions

Great show. Since the entire season is out, I don't know if we need to spoiler things, but I have a theory that has some spoilery stuff in it, so I'll wrap it.

Spoiler!
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 12-06-2022, 03:31 PM   #32
Forever Royal

I just finished. This is a really good show. My only disappointment is that I decided to watch it with what seems like a year more before the next season will be out.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-06-2022, 04:35 PM   #33
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I just finished. This is a really good show. My only disappointment is that I decided to watch it with what seems like a year more before the next season will be out.
I thought the bump was maybe for season two... you basturd...
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-06-2022, 04:38 PM   #34
In Search of a Life

Easily the best new show of 2022.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2022, 05:49 PM   #35
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Easily the best new show of 2022.
Over HoTD, eh?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2022, 06:01 PM   #36
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Over HoTD, eh?
Just my humble opinion and all that, but Severance is way better. HotD is fine and all, not hating, but it certainly wouldn’t be anywhere near my best of the year list. I feel like there’s only 2 or 3 memorable characters and the best one died.

Edit: I should mention that I have a pretty large anti-Martin bias as someone who used to be a fan of the books long before the show was even a thought and had to come to accept that ole Georgie has no intention of ever finishing.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 06:27 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I watched the entire season in a day.

Two days later I watched the entire season with my S.O. in a day.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-11-2024, 10:34 AM   #38
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I thought the bump was maybe for season two... you basturd...
Well it wasn't then, but it is now.

1/17/2025 if you don't want to watch the teaser.
Old 07-11-2024, 10:36 AM   #39
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
Well it wasn't then, but it is now.

1/17/2025 if you don't want to watch the teaser.
That took way too long. I hope they waited that long because of the strikes and wanted to get it right.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-11-2024, 10:43 AM   #40
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
That took way too long. I hope they waited that long because of the strikes and wanted to get it right.
There was a report a while back detailing some fighting between the showrunners and scrapped scripts. It was quickly denied and Ben Stiller commented that the show was still on the same slow schedule they had set post strike.

I'm hopeful we get a season 2 that is of the same quality as season 1, but there has been some smoke.