Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What flavors do you like?
Regular 50 71.43%
Code Red 34 48.57%
LiveWire 10 14.29%
Major Melon 5 7.14%
Voltage 8 11.43%
Frostbite 6 8.57%
Spark 5 7.14%
Flamin Hot 1 1.43%
Baja Gold 5 7.14%
Mango Gem 1 1.43%
Baja Blast 20 28.57%
Purple Thunder (Circle K exclusive) 4 5.71%
Dark Berry Bash (Applebee's exclusive) 1 1.43%
Pitch Black 7 10.00%
White Out 6 8.57%
Sweet Lightning (KFC exclusive) 4 5.71%
Atomic Blue (Sheetz exclusive) 1 1.43%
Overdrive (Casey's exclusive) 3 4.29%
Solar Flare (7-11 exclusive) 0 0%
Berry Monsoon (Sam's Club exclusive) 1 1.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2022, 03:52 PM  
MVP

The Official Mountain Dew Thread

Discuss all Mountain Dew variants here.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2022, 06:34 PM   #31
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

So it's you. You're the one person keeping Mello Yello alive.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 06:36 PM   #32
In my youth i pray to keep

If I want alcoholic Mt Dew I'll just mix Svedka with Code Red thank you very much
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2022, 07:52 PM   #33
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Hill View Post
You're drinking the diet version wrong somehow. It is the nectar of the gods.
Sorry, but I hate it. When I'm out I usually drink diet pop, but only colas. I really don't like the diet taste in any other kind. That goes for Mountain Dew, root beer, ginger ale and other types of citrus-based drinks like Sprite.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2022, 07:58 PM   #34
It was not a fair catch

Diet sucks

The zero sugar version gives me a headache
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2022, 08:05 PM   #35
Veteran

Where is the option for
NONE OF THE ABOVE?
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-14-2022, 09:27 PM   #36
El Gato Gordo Loco

I thought people who live in trailers drink Mtn Dew?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2022, 09:35 PM   #37
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Diet sucks

The zero sugar version gives me a headache
Honestly, all pop is bad for you. I don't know anybody who ever actually lost weight when they switched from regular pop to diet. Generally it's the reverse.

I've actually lost about 40 pounds over the past year, and I credit a big part of that to drastically cutting back on all types of pop. At home I now drink hot tea, coffee or seltzer water. I don't think there's a bottle of pop left in the house.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 06:05 AM   #38
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Been trying to get my hands on that Flaming Hot Mountain Dew. Haven't come across it yet.
Don’t bother, kinda reminds me of orange soda that makes your throat itch.
KentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-15-2022, 06:16 AM   #39
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Honestly, all pop is bad for you. I don't know anybody who ever actually lost weight when they switched from regular pop to diet. Generally it's the reverse.

I've actually lost about 40 pounds over the past year, and I credit a big part of that to drastically cutting back on all types of pop. At home I now drink hot tea, coffee or seltzer water. I don't think there's a bottle of pop left in the house.
My big problem is the addiction to caffeine. I tried to stop drinking dew once, cold turkey, After a week, I was nauseous and had killer headaches.

i was in withdrawal.

out of all the things I do in life, Dew is most likely the worst. No drugs, small alcohol consumption and I do not have a foot fetish. I think I will stick with Dew
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2022, 06:21 AM   #40
MVP

https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-...-mouth-1059177
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-15-2022, 06:38 AM   #41
You Sweetie!

no Maui Burst? (Dollar General Exclusive?) Come on buddy, get your shit together!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 08:27 AM   #42
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I've only had regular/diet. I don't know of these other strange things you speak of.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2022, 09:32 AM   #43
Starter

Regular Mountain Dew is my least favorite soda......taste like a weakly carbonated Flavor-aid
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-15-2022, 01:29 PM   #44
Spiraling down the Drain

Poll fail.
None of the above.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2022, 05:07 PM   #45
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
So it's you. You're the one person keeping Mello Yello alive.
Maybe maybe not. Every time I go to Hyvee to grab a couple of 2 liters for mixers the slots are barren but regular Mountain Dew is always full. Maybe a stocking issue or a popularity issue.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.