Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 11:41 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
Thought I would let this thought start cross my mind, but I’m beginning to wonder if FAU wasn’t an even bigger draft mistake then Sky Moore.

Both have been hugely disappointing. Amazing we have kept being the best team in the NFL when mistakes like this would have killed other franchises. I guess we should be happy. We just made terrible drafting mistakes with these two, but at least we didn’t give up a lot for the draft choices. San Francisco probably Being the worst case scenario in what they gave up for Lance. Lynch is very lucky. He wasn’t fired over that.
JFC you're an idiot. Nobody is batting 1.000. The Chiefs have objectively been one of if not the best drafting team of the last several years. Get a ****ing clue, dipshit.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:53 AM   #3
Starter

Agreed nobody is batting 1000. But I think the time is come to admit this was two consecutive very bad draft mistakes in a row. Lots of good draft choices as well obviously. But you shouldn’t put your head in the sand and refuse to recognize mistakes when they are made.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 12:00 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
Agreed nobody is batting 1000. But I think the time is come to admit this was two consecutive very bad draft mistakes in a row. Lots of good draft choices as well obviously. But you shouldn’t put your head in the sand and refuse to recognize mistakes when they are made.
First off, I'm not writing FAU off before his second year even begins.

Second, there's a difference between acknowledging and recognizing mistakes and being so clueless that you don't understand the Chiefs are fantastic at drafting even if FAU turns out to be a bust too.

News flash: every team drafts busts every year
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:10 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

They took a swing on a DE. Shit happens, could be worst.

Keep swinging. You're gonna miss some.

Hopefully he has a good season and we're all up in arms for nothing.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:14 PM   #6
Andy Reid Supporter

FAU looks like a miss but he’s still TBD

But that draft looks pretty decent to me. Rice is an A+ pick, Wanya is a good pick for the late 3rd rd, Conner was a very good DB as a rookie (esp in the playoffs) and I think Nic Jones could be a decent corner for us.

It’s obviously the weakest draft from 2021 to this year but some people act like it’s 2018 bad
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:31 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

It's a year in. Give it this year and we'll have a good idea.

FAU looks not good at this point, but he's a young guy still.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.