Old 03-23-2015, 12:00 PM  
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

**** OFFICIAL 2015-2016 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread ****

Regular Season
Spoiler!

Big 12 Tournament
Spoiler!

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-brac...ketball-men/d1

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2016 at 03:42 PM..
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 08:39 AM   #4471
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Man you guys go at each other in here like they do in DC. The difference here is that everyone is supposedly on the same team. Yikes
Well, it's basically a couple of trolls and the inability to ignore them (*cough*KCC*cough*).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 08:50 AM   #4472
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Man you guys go at each other in here like they do in DC. The difference here is that everyone is supposedly on the same team. Yikes
KCC gets angry when anyone disagrees with him. That's a sign of someone who lacks self confidence.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 08:51 AM   #4473
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I still have no idea what you saw in Frankamp. That kid can shoot and will eventually find a role at WSU in that role, but there's not much else there. Never was.

And I've been wrong about plenty this year. I thought KU was going to end up worse than OU for sure. Definitely did not see Spangler falling off a cliff and Lucas emerging like this. Am I wrong about this specific discussion, though? About Perry Ellis being soft and a poor defender? For the sake of this team's chances, I wish I was, but we have four years of evidence on that point. The guy's not changing.
IMO, Perry is a finesse player, yes, but I wouldn't call that the same as being soft. He seems to do okay on the offensive end, even against physical defenders. To me, soft would be where he can't do anything on the offensive or defensive end when playing physical teams, and the Big 12 has a lot of those. And while his defense is not great and he won't remind anyone of Thomas Robinson, I think it's an exaggeration to call it horrible. He definitely has his moments on defense. You are also completely wrong when you say that his defense gives up what he does for the team on offense, just like you were completely wrong about OU being WAY better than KU.

Last edited by Lzen; 02-24-2016 at 08:57 AM..
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 08:55 AM   #4474
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Maybe because he has to cover the perimeter defensively so much because those two suck?

Worst backcourt of the Self era. It's like Self just doesn't even care about the position anymore. Perhaps it's because he can roll off on guys like Ellis or Wiggins that he feels like he doesn't need top level point guards anymore. It's like he just stopped recruiting that guy and we're stuck with dudes like Tharpe, Mason and Graham.
Buddy Heild said Mason was the hardest defender he had played. And then Graham shut him down for most of the game at OU. How is that sucking?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:15 PM   #4475
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
IMO, Perry is a finesse player, yes, but I wouldn't call that the same as being soft. He seems to do okay on the offensive end, even against physical defenders. To me, soft would be where he can't do anything on the offensive or defensive end when playing physical teams, and the Big 12 has a lot of those. And while his defense is not great and he won't remind anyone of Thomas Robinson, I think it's an exaggeration to call it horrible. He definitely has his moments on defense. You are also completely wrong when you say that his defense gives up what he does for the team on offense, just like you were completely wrong about OU being WAY better than KU.
Agreed Lzen....so true.

I have been tough on Perry over the years....but at the end of the day, he is a Jayhawk and I am damn proud he is. He busts his ass every game and gives his all for the Hawks...
There is no way, NFW, we continued the Conference win streak the last two years if he wasn't on the team.
Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:27 PM   #4476
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Well, it's basically a couple of trolls and the inability to ignore them (*cough*KCC*cough*).
And yet, weren't you the one talking about keeping trolls like PB and Bambi around for their entertainment value?
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:37 PM   #4477
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Considering his 6'8/230 size, the guy's one of the softest basketball players that I've ever seen. And anyone who saw what he did last conference season before he got hurt knows he is capable of playing much more physically than he does most of the time and is just making excuses for him. 2 rebounds in 36 minutes against a team that missed 39 shots is utterly absurd.

As far as his defense, well at least doesn't lose his man every second play like Bragg or Diallo. From a team defense perspective, he generally knows where he's supposed to be and doesn't make egregious mistakes. There's little else good to be said about it, though. He's a very poor defender on the whole. It's obviously a bit of hyperbole to say he gives it all back on that end, but he's certainly not a solid two-way guy and probably never will be in his basketball career. Praise should be heaped on him for his offense, but just like Niang at ISU, that's really all he is.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:40 PM   #4478
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Devonte Graham is amazing.
He's a key for KU in the tourney this year.

Graham and Selden must be on their A game for KU to go deep in the Tourney.

Graham
Selden
Foul trouble
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:41 PM   #4479
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
And yet, weren't you the one talking about keeping trolls like PB and Bambi around for their entertainment value?
No, I think that was Plow... a few weeks ago I said something along the lines of not kicking them out because it's practically the only stuff people respond to.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:52 PM   #4480
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
No, I think that was Plow... a few weeks ago I said something along the lines of not kicking them out because it's practically the only stuff people respond to.
Well that isn't all that dissimilar. Even if it is spewing stuff like Self being on the hot seat, Svi being a failure/transferring out because he's struggling at 18, or Mason being unable to play at a B12 level, they do keep activity levels up.
Old 02-24-2016, 02:02 PM   #4481
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
I was just making an observation. I wouldn't want to change anything or kick people out. Keeps the place lively and not filled with ball washers.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 02:07 PM   #4482
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Don't you drag me into th...... oh yea, that WAS me.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 02:47 PM   #4483
Woman should only make babies

Anyone going to the big twelve tourney this year?
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 03:20 PM   #4484
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Anyone going to the big twelve tourney this year?
Hoping to!
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2016, 04:24 PM   #4485
Sometimes it's black and white

Review the potential flops during commercial breaks. If the player flopped, not only would you remove the foul (if one was called) and remove any points for free throws, but, for egregious cases, I would call a technical on the player that flopped. At some point, say under two minutes, you might have to stop play instead of wait for a break in the action. Or force the opposing coach to call a time out if they want a review.

Quote:
I don't think you can interrupt games like that, unless maybe you review during a break and then hand out a technical foul, which of course at most would only even the score.

It's not a huge issue though... the head jerk thing simply doesn't get called any more and I haven't seen a flopper like Smart since.
If, during a commercial break, you can review a three point shot and take a point off the board if it was actually a two, why can't you expand that?

If player B is called for a foul on player A who then makes two free throws, but the review during the commercial break showed it was a complete flop: I would remove the two points, remove the foul from player B, call a technical on player A, have team B shoot the technical coming out of the break and then resume play normally.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.