Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 05:28 AM   #4441
Consuming CP souls

Imagine having to resort to designed QB runs to beat the Cardinals. I get Lamar going all out on KC but to need every ounce of it to beat one of the 3 worst teams in the league? Allen injured running around like an idiot after 1 game? Uh oh

Meanwhile KC will take it slow all season and have juice left for a 3 peat...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:25 AM   #4442
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDiqLix View Post
If ifs and butts were candy and nuts.

Bills beat KC in 13 seconds if Butker misses the field goal.

Chiefs lose the Super Bowl last season is Shanahan didn’t go full reread
I think the point was that "the best Bills team ever" shouldn't have struggled with the weak Cardinals at home.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 09:29 AM   #4443
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
You’re my boy, blue. But Alex won a playoff game in KC. We blew out the Texans 30-0. Where were you at?
Bah i forgot all about it.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:47 AM   #4444
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Really hope diqlix sticks around long enough for some more crazy antics.

The old guy with the notebook of CP names was my favorite
You just made the list, pal...
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 09:59 AM   #4445
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDiqLix View Post
We literally existed before you.

At least the non Dallas version of you.

If this was a chicken and egg situation, you’d be the egg. Or maybe it’s the chicken. I don’t recall but you get the point.

As cool as the moaning arm chant is, it doesn’t top Bills Mafia. But I will give you a close 2nd (which is a good thing).
Playing in Arrowhead is intimidating. Playing in Orchard Park feels like just another game.

When Chiefs fans want change, they make it happen (banners, blackouts). Bills Mafia just cries and keeps forking over their paychecks.

17 years without a playoff appearance? A fanbase that accepts mediocrity deserves mediocrity.