Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2023, 09:40 AM   #4426
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And now we're 14-1 w/ Red Rifle leading two of those squads (though I think I get Dak back soon in Benton).

Fear Andy Dalton!!!!
I gave it my best shot, but it wasn't enough, in Raiders1 league. Good game.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-28-2023, 10:05 AM   #4427
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
I gave it my best shot, but it wasn't enough, in Raiders1 league. Good game.
Tulsa vs. Benton is the Chiefs/Bengals of Raiders1 right now. Every one of those games is tight.

Benton's is just unconscious at the moment. 19-0 last season on the way to the title, 5-0 to start this season. And I think that team's good but by no means great. I think both Columbia and Ridgewood have better squads. But Benton, for some strange reason, always seems to get its defense to play to exactly the level it needs to play to.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2023, 10:15 AM   #4428
Dazed and Confused

Yeah, after that DT's 2nd sack, I had to go and find out who he was (his name still escapes me). Didn't recognize the name. He thwarted a couple of my drives. So I found out he's got 4 sacks per year basically.

And a really bad (timing wise) holding call against me was when you were going to be 4th and 20 something at your own 20. That hurt. Instead, 1st down.

Again, good game.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-28-2023, 10:34 AM   #4429

You don't know Kenny Clark? Dude can ball; I think I had him on 7 year deals in both leagues; he's kind of a poor mans version of what Quinnen Williams has turned into. He's a true NT that can still generate a pretty strong pass rush even when the sacks aren't always getting home.

My DL really does drive that defense. Burns - Jonathan Allen - Clark/Armstead - Demarcus Lawrence is a pretty nasty front 4. And with Clark and Armstead being starting caliber, I can usually set that at a 50/50 split and keep both guys fresh, though last week I had both my DTs turned up to 90% because all 3 of my backup IDL were hurt.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2023, 11:04 AM   #4430
Dazed and Confused

Yeah, that's him. Plays for GB. Yes, that's a formidable DL.
Old 07-28-2023, 11:06 AM   #4431
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
This schedule is absolutely brutal when you're trying to find out how to utilize your shitty QBs with RB who sucked last year and is also injured. The corners suck til Cam Taylor Britt can play and even if I get a high pick I'm not sold on any of the QBs in the draft
Enjoy the picks while I’m 5-0 in a rebuilding year.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2023, 01:56 PM   #4432
MVP

why is Danielle Hunter an OLB?
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-28-2023, 01:59 PM   #4433

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
why is Danielle Hunter an OLB?
For what it's worth, I've played OLBs at DE and SLB in a 4-3 front and had pretty solid success at both spots with them. OLB is actually a fairly generous designation in Sandbox.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 02:26 PM   #4434
MVP

I can't break DJs defense with any of my teams
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-28-2023, 02:28 PM   #4435

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I can't break DJs defense with any of my teams
Every team I challenge kicks my ass right now.

I lost 8 of 9 today. So we're just gonna sit out challenge play for a spell...
Old 07-28-2023, 08:22 PM   #4436
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Enjoy the picks while I’m 5-0 in a rebuilding year.
Ain't nothing wrong with re-tooling my roster isn't that far off from being one of the best in the league
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2023, 07:45 PM   #4437
Mod Team

Only one team left standing at 6-0.

It’s the Phoenix Diablos lead by Derek Carr in a rebuilding year. It’s all about coaching and getting your sliders set. Some guys just know how to game plan (me).
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2023, 08:17 PM   #4438
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

It’s the Phoenix Diablos lead by Derek Carr in a rebuilding year. It’s all about coaching and getting your sliders set. Some guys just know how to game plan (me).
Benched the QB you gave up an assload of picks for?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 08:38 PM   #4439
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Benched the QB you gave up an assload of picks for?
Sure are and winning doing it.
Old 07-29-2023, 09:41 PM   #4440

Quote:

It's about dodging Andy Dalton and don't you to believing otherwise...
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote