Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2024, 11:34 AM   #4396
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

That broad really has Travis up on stage looking like a damn fool? Smh as always "Tay tay" is the one wearing the pants in the relationship. Trav might need a testosterone booster
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 9     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 11:40 AM   #4397
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
That broad really has Travis up on stage looking like a damn fool? Smh as always "Tay tay" is the one wearing the pants in the relationship. Trav might need a testosterone booster
lol You can't really believe this right
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 11:41 AM   #4398
Threepeat!

Quote:
Trav might need a testosterone booster
Are you trying to say that you want give Trav a hummer while you’re donning your best pink panties? Pretty sure Tay already has that covered.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2024, 11:42 AM   #4399
Threepeat!

T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 11:54 AM   #4400
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
lol You can't really believe this right
Dude looked like a clown up there sorry to burst ya'lls glazing session
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 11:55 AM   #4401
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Is that the guy who was caught with a prostitute?
Old 06-24-2024, 11:58 AM   #4402
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Don't even give me that. If that were Angela Reese you'd be simping hard.

"May i get you your Shea Butter, my love?"
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2024, 12:03 PM   #4403
Most Valuable Poster

My daughter and I saw her in Liverpool on June 13... I will tell you this, she is ONE helluva performer. That stage was epic. I've never seen such a syncing of music with technology before. The LED bracelets that everyone gets... synced to the music as it plays. Was very cool. 10/10 performer. I don't care for her music, my daughter LOVES her and we both love Kelce, so it's very cool overall. Kelce got his 3rd ring that night. That concert was for my daughter.

We went to Manchester UK and saw Liam Gallagher play Definitely Maybe 30 concert at the first night in Manchester at COOP Live June 15th, which was BIBLICAL, and will be a DVD later. Unreal show.

We then saw Foo Fighters at London Stadium on the 20th. That was the MOST people I've ever seen in a crowd at once. Stadium was PACKED.

This UK trip turned into musicapalooza. Good times with my daughter.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 12:05 PM   #4404
Why so serious?

Quote:
Dude looked like a clown up there sorry to burst ya'lls glazing session
Aren’t you the clown who disappeared from the Caitlin Clark thread when your narrative crumbled?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 12:10 PM   #4405
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Aren’t you the clown who disappeared from the Caitlin Clark thread when your narrative crumbled?
YOUR MODS BANNED ME FROM THE THREAD. Ask them to unban me and I'll gladly come back and whoop ass again. ESPECIALLY after Angel just beat down Clark yesterday
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 12:15 PM   #4406
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Don't even give me that. If that were Angela Reese you'd be simping hard.

"May i get you your Shea Butter, my love?"
Wtf has Angel Reese got to do with a grown man like Trav looking foolish infront of thousands of people?

Love Travis the football player but I felt embarrassed for the guy yesterday I can't lie. Tay tay really got that boy in a stroller
Old 06-24-2024, 12:17 PM   #4407
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Are you trying to say that you want give Trav a hummer while you’re donning your best pink panties? Pretty sure Tay already has that covered.
Looks like trav is the one wearing dresses in that union
Old 06-24-2024, 12:19 PM   #4408
Has a particular set of skills

lol but true
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0321.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	127583  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2024, 12:26 PM   #4409
MVP

lol the guy dancing with Travis up on stage is actually Khalen Saunders' brother.

https://people.com/dancer-kameron-sa...khalen-8668228

Also mods every thread uchieffybugger INFECTS ruins the discussion. How do I nominate this idiot for the romper room
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-24-2024, 12:28 PM   #4410
MER

Gah.
You want this place to work that way.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote