Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 07:18 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Bryan Cook Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:39 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 04:37 PM   #421
Ain't no relax!

Dats what speed do.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 05:50 PM   #422
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Dats what speed do.

That is awesome. I was wondering if Next Gen Stats would report on that.

Cook opened up with full speed sprint.

The more you see Cook the more you can see why Juan Thornhill said that he knew he would get best offer from another team because he knew how good and ready Bryan Cook was.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-06-2023, 05:56 PM   #423
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And if I felt this guy was a pure BPA pick I’d be fine with that. I don’t think that’s the case.

They DID pick based on need and, IMO, prioritized a position of marginal importance.

Moreover, nobody says you don’t consider need, they say don’t REACH based on need and that’s exactly what the Chiefs did here.

But enjoy your straw man.
Why would Cook be considered a "reach"?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 06:10 PM   #424
Supporter

He was rolling. Looked like Roger Craig running!
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 11-06-2023, 09:36 PM   #425
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Do you even Chiefs Planet, brah? All of the draftabaters are geniouses. [CPS]
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-07-2023, 12:15 AM   #426
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Impossible to know how teams saw it, but a lot of people had him below other safeties picked after him and a lot of other guys in other positions.

I was like DJ, I didn't think he was BPA or a huge positional need. I think he's been OK, definitely flashed a bit, but I still think we've a ways to go to start crowning him a major success.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 01:11 AM   #427
Veteran

Can he play wr
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-07-2023, 11:03 AM   #428
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Impossible to know how teams saw it, but a lot of people had him below other safeties picked after him and a lot of other guys in other positions.

I was like DJ, I didn't think he was BPA or a huge positional need. I think he's been OK, definitely flashed a bit, but I still think we've a ways to go to start crowning him a major success.
I mean, I gave my EXACT rationale in this thread. Compared him to Taylor Rapp (who's had a really nice career) and even noted that I could be wrong.

And as the season progressed I posted that I saw areas of improvement that suggested what I saw as poor ball-tracking skills (that I never think improve much at the next level) were probably just inexperience.

I also said that I found it odd that he was our Thornhill replacement unless we were going to get away from some of our single-high looks. And by and large we have done so. But he and Reid as fairly similar players have been able to do some really interesting disguises and matchup flips. Put simply, Spags adjusted his coverage schemes to fit his personnel and its worked out nicely. Also, Edwards being a ball-hawk has allowed us to maintain some of those looks that will put more pressure on a coverage safety even with Cook being a bit more downhill in his approach.

But Pitt's gonna troll because that's all he really has to offer. He damn sure wasn't in here having any conversations in real time. Or, y'know, at any point PRIOR to Cook having the biggest play of his career.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 11:14 AM   #429
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
But he and Reid as fairly similar players have been able to do some really interesting disguises and matchup flips. Put simply, Spags adjusted his coverage schemes to fit his personnel and its worked out nicely.

Imagine that! It pisses me off when coaches are so stuck to a scheme that they try to offload/find new players and/or force players into roles that don't fit.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2023, 09:08 PM   #430
Keep Camp Home!

Get well soon buddy
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 09:30 PM   #431
Life is changing..

RIP his leg
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2023, 09:32 PM   #432
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Looked left ankle. Hope he recovers
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2023, 09:36 PM   #433
Veteran

Just trying to put the pieces together, and it seems like we might have dodged a bullet. Sure sounds like a high ankle sprain
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-03-2023, 09:53 PM   #434
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
Just trying to put the pieces together, and it seems like we might have dodged a bullet. Sure sounds like a high ankle sprain
Um... No.

There's a picture going around I'm not going to post.

It ain't a sprain...
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2023, 09:53 PM   #435
In Search of a Life

Yep, they did xrays and he's on the sideline... That's at least good news. Maybe get him back for the playoffs.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.