Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2022, 05:37 PM   #421
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 05:47 PM   #422
In Search of a Life

Thomas or Williams just feel like perfect picks at 50.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2022, 06:35 PM   #423
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Every mock I see has Karlaftis going in the teens. He isn’t gonna be available.]
Good.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:06 AM   #424
'Tis my eye!

I think quite a few people here have never seen Karlaftis play...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 10:44 AM   #425
MVP

How would people feel if we drafted a CB like Kaiir Elam or Roger Mcreary in the 1st round?
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-04-2022, 10:50 AM   #426
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
How would people feel if we drafted a CB like Kaiir Elam or Roger Mcreary in the 1st round?
Elam is one of my favorites at 29/30.

I really like McCreary, but I don’t think he fits what they’re looking for with his short arms. If they draft him, it’s likely to play NB, and I don’t see them using a 1st on a guy like that unless it’s Dax Hill who has the versatility to play inside, outside, and deep.
Old 04-04-2022, 10:57 AM   #427
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Elam is one of my favorites at 29/30.

I really like McCreary, but I don’t think he fits what they’re looking for with his short arms. If they draft him, it’s likely to play NB, and I don’t see them using a 1st on a guy like that unless it’s Dax Hill who has the versatility to play inside, outside, and deep.
I prefer Booth of the potentially available 1st round CBs.

And would be okay with it. I'd prefer go DL/DL with those 2 picks but it may just not work out for us.

If we go DL/CB that's fine. Though again, I really do not like the way the rest o the draft lays out if you go with S in the first. It even tangles things a bit if you use a 2nd (without a trade-back that picks up another day 2 pick).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 10:58 AM   #428
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

And would be okay with it. I'd prefer go DL/DL with those 2 picks but it may just not work out for us.

If we go DL/CB that's fine. Though again, I really do not like the way the rest o the draft lays out if you go with S in the first. It even tangles things a bit if you use a 2nd (without a trade-back that picks up another day 2 pick).
Booth and Elam are definitely my guys at CB in the 1st, and I agree that DB in general is not ideal in the 1st.

But if either of those 2 are available, it’s likely that they’re one of two BPA for 29 and 30.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:42 AM   #429
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

The only S I could see in the 1st is Hill and that's because he projects as both a CB and a S...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:45 AM   #430
Andy Reid Supporter

I keep watching and reading about Dax Hill and man that guy is gonna be special. He’s got pretty much everything you could want. He’s so versatile too. Like a bigger version of a younger Matheiu.

I really want that guy on our team
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:48 AM   #431
Most Valuable Villain

I could see them take Hill in the first, trade out of the 1st round and then double dip on DE with two of their three picks.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:50 AM   #432
Andy Reid Supporter

Also fully on board with Trey McBride. I’d say **** it and get this guy to pair with Kelce, Gray, Fortson and our 2 bigger WR’s MVS and Juju.

Let teams play that cover 2 while we bully them underneath with our giant ****ing monsters.

You can absolutely get a Calvin Austin or Tyquan Thornton in rd 3 if you want a speed receiver added.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:53 AM   #433
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Also fully on board with Trey McBride. I’d say **** it and get this guy to pair with Kelce, Gray, Fortson and our 2 bigger WR’s MVS and Juju.

Let teams play that cover 2 while we bully them underneath with our giant ****ing monsters.

You can absolutely get a Calvin Austin or Tyquan Thornton in rd 3 if you want a speed receiver added.
I like McBride a lot. Wouldn't upset me at all if they took him.
Old 04-04-2022, 12:12 PM   #434
Supporter

Quote:

I'm down for taking a TE but I'm in the Jelani Woods/Lucas Krull camp myself. Both of these guys are 6'6"-6'7" 250-260lbs with 4.5-4.6 speed and tested off the charts. They're like a hybrid of Fortson and Kelce in terms of height/weight/athleticism combo. Redzone demons for sure.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 04-04-2022, 12:25 PM   #435
In Search of a Life

I just don't see how they can't go DE/DL early and often.

You have absolutely nothing there currently.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.