Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-15-2020, 04:39 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs

Last edited by Dante84; 10-15-2020 at 05:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:02 PM   #421
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Damn, Corey Dillon looks HUGE in this pic
He was, especially considering he played 20 years ago.

6'1" 225lbs.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:04 PM   #422
Baba Ganoush

Anybody know how much money Bell walked away from to join Chiefs?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:04 PM
St. Patty's Fire
This message has been deleted by St. Patty's Fire.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:15 PM   #423
I'll be back.

I think Veach should go absolutely nuts now and give up a 3rd for a guard.

Just go all in.

We'll be ****ing amazing if Bell has consistent holes on the inside.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 09:15 PM   #424
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He was, especially considering he played 20 years ago.

6'1" 225lbs.
Does anyone remember early in Dillon’s career, he was trying to force his way out of Cincy and publicly stated his desire to be a Chief? It was very close to happening but Carl Peterson refused to give up a first rounder.

I think I was maybe 14 years old at the time, every morning my first class was study hall and the first thing I would do was hop on a computer and check out the now defunct NFLTalk.com (Which Florio was a part of and eventually spun off into his own site) to see if there was any progress.

Good times.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 09:16 PM   #425
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
There's not actually that much negativity. Maybe a couple of people.

At best, this is a great signing. At worst, they cut him and are out nothing.
Oh do not take me wrong and I fully concur! I just really believe this is the best situation for him.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:17 PM   #426
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Just go all in.

I actually totally agree. Winning two Super Bowls in a row is next to impossible. You do whatever you have to in order to make it happen. You know in a year or two you’re going to have to retool and your chances go down a ton.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:19 PM   #427
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Anybody know how much money Bell walked away from to join Chiefs?
None.

He's getting $6M from the Jets no matter what. That's what is left of his guaranteed money.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:20 PM   #428
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
None.

He's getting $6M from the Jets no matter what. That's what is left of his guaranteed money.
It was reported that Miami offered him quite a bit.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:21 PM   #429
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Does anyone remember early in Dillon’s career, he was trying to force his way out of Cincy and publicly stated his desire to be a Chief? It was very close to happening but Carl Peterson refused to give up a first rounder.

I think I was maybe 14 years old at the time, every morning my first class was study hall and the first thing I would do was hop on a computer and check out the now defunct NFLTalk.com (Which Florio was a part of and eventually spun off into his own site) to see if there was any progress.

Good times.
It was a FREQUENT topic of discussion when this board started. It was Gunther's 2nd season as head coach.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:21 PM   #430
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Just go all in.

Let's do this!!!!! BUNK VEESH MAKE IT HAPPEN CAP'N
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:21 PM   #431
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
It was reported that Miami offered him quite a bit.
Possibly. We'll probably never know.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:23 PM   #432
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Can he play guard or center?
Not only can he play guard and center, he can throw and catch it too!
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:23 PM   #433
In Mahomes I trust!

Will leave it with this...

[IMG][/IMG]
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:25 PM   #434
'Tis my eye!

It's GOOD to be champion!

Old 10-15-2020, 09:26 PM   #435
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Broncos fan reaction. Hilarious:
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.