Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2019, 10:45 PM  
Kind of a mod

Tesla Cybertruck

Well, he said it was going to be different.

Starts at $40k, though. That's impressive.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:23 PM   #421
Supporter

And it looks like a pickup....

I'm no ford fan but this is much more appealing than the cybertruck.

That being said the cyber truck isn't necessarily dead. There are some SERIOUS Fanbois around. Just see this thread.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 10:30 PM   #422
Mammoth penis

I recently bought a decent amount of F stock in anticipation of this.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:32 PM   #423
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

That being said the cyber truck isn't necessarily dead. There are some SERIOUS Fanbois around. Just see this thread.
I know, but it doesn't matter. The only real chance Tesla had at stealing the Epickup market was to start selling them before the big boys got involved. Instead, Ford has stolen the march on Tesla, and the Ford is simply a F-150 with a giant battery in it. And everyone knows that Ford knows how to build a pickup; it's a proven design and technology. It's not shocking that Tesla just announced that they are postponing production of their pickup until 2023.

And by then Chevy's Silverado EV will be on the market. Ram can't be far behind, not to mention Toyota's Tacoma/Tundra.

The game is over. Tesla might sell a few to the diehard fanbois, but any dreams they had to capturing a significant portion of America's pickup community died when Ford introduced the Lightning. They probably would be better off if they just scrapped the cybertruck no before it costs them more.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:33 PM   #424
go to work wasted

find it kind of funny Ford being this ambitious with new tech when they can barely build cars right now due to the chip shortage. I know it's not their fault but man, the shortage couldn't have happened at a worse time for them.
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-03-2021, 10:37 PM   #425
Forever Royal

Sounds pretty neat. Especially the app that can pre plan where you will need to recharge based on its calculations of your trip.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:43 PM   #426
Kind of a mod

Cyber truck is delayed again anyway. The F150 is definitely going to set the bar.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 06:50 AM   #427
In Search of a Life

230 or 300 mile range in ideal conditions is quite restricting, if you are towing anything it is probably quite a bit less. Good for the suburban truck guy, not much else.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 08:33 AM   #428
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

I dont know if there is a big market for the Cybertruck. I actually kind of like it. Its different and in your face. The F150 electric just looks like another truck and I definitely dont want that. But I acknowledge Im a niche type of customer.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:04 AM   #429
Beyond the Rapids

To me the cyber truck says that they’re setting out to make something different, not just an electric version of an F-150 which most people are going to look at and say, why don’t I just stick with the regular F-150 that I know is great and reliable in any situation.

I hope they catch on, but I think they might have a higher hill to climb with truck buyers, similar to how a lot of people scoff at the electric mustang.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:12 AM   #430
MVP

I’d buy an electric 150 in a heartbeat. My next car is going to be 100% electric and the F150 would be a badass way of having both a truck and an electric car.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:18 AM   #431
best in the biz

i like baiting Teslas at stop lights.

....works every time.

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:31 AM   #432
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
i like baiting Teslas at stop lights.

....works every time.

?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:57 AM   #433
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I know, but it doesn't matter. The only real chance Tesla had at stealing the Epickup market was to start selling them before the big boys got involved. Instead, Ford has stolen the march on Tesla, and the Ford is simply a F-150 with a giant battery in it. And everyone knows that Ford knows how to build a pickup; it's a proven design and technology. It's not shocking that Tesla just announced that they are postponing production of their pickup until 2023.

And by then Chevy's Silverado EV will be on the market. Ram can't be far behind, not to mention Toyota's Tacoma/Tundra.

The game is over. Tesla might sell a few to the diehard fanbois, but any dreams they had to capturing a significant portion of America's pickup community died when Ford introduced the Lightning. They probably would be better off if they just scrapped the cybertruck no before it costs them more.
IMO, Tesla really screwed up by making the damn thing so weird and ugly. If they had tried to make it more like a truck then maybe it would have had more of a chance.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:03 AM   #434
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
230 or 300 mile range in ideal conditions is quite restricting, if you are towing anything it is probably quite a bit less. Good for the suburban truck guy, not much else.
Yeah, that's one Area where the Tesla would supposedly blow this Away. 500 miles is the claim for the cyber truck
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:10 AM   #435
Mammoth penis

My only issue with the Ford is what they chose to name it.

THIS is an F-150 Lightning and I'd love to find one.

MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote