3 Daniel Lynch, LHP
4 Jackson Kowar, RHP
5 Erick Pena, OF
6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 09:28 PM   #421
World's Best Boss

God Witt is exciting to watch, most excited I’ve been about a prospect since 2011.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 09:29 PM   #422
Mod Team

I did just bet $5 on the Royals to win the Central.

If they do I'll win $200.

Odds are currently +4000. lol
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 09:35 PM   #423
World's Best Boss

Witt hit the longest home run recorded from a Royal with statcast today.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 09:57 PM   #424
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Honestly, there's a lot of exciting things to watch this year.

Not a playoff team but get some good development in spots and the future could look bright sooner rather than later.
Team kinda has a 2013 Royals vibe to it*. Seems like a team that will be fun and decently competitive. They won’t make the playoffs but will be able to play games that matter through the summer. Gonna have us all fired up for 2022 I think.

* I don’t think this team quite goes 86-76 like the 2013 squad but I could see the opposite of that or around 79-81 wins.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 10:55 PM   #425
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Witt certainly looks the part every time he gets the chance. Experience is working against him. I can't imagine Dayton throwing a truly elite prospect out there without playing hardly any minor league games. Except for a handful of games in rookie ball. If he comes up and looks overmatched like Mondesi did at first the Royals would get destroyed.
I doubt Dayton will Clint Hurdle this guy.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:20 PM   #426
The Insider

Country Breakfast is back
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:56 PM   #427
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Witt hit the longest home run recorded from a Royal with statcast today.
I hope we don't trade him. This is the shit I am worried about.

This team reminds me of the beginning years of our championship run.

Let the young guys run.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-09-2021, 02:42 AM   #428
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post

Let the young guys run.
You're honestly worried about us trading Witt Jr? Why? I know we traded Wil Myers, but Witt Jr. is in a different class of prospect. He's as untouchable as Mondesi was as a prospect.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-09-2021, 05:41 AM   #429
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Is this worry based on anything? It’s not like the Royals have a recent history of just randomly trading elite prospects. Myers and Manea are the only 2 I can recall and they were traded out of an absolutely stocked farm system and their trades 100% directly helped lead to a WS title. Plus it’s worth noting that both of them (whom I root for, my Myers replica jersey is the only piece of non Royals baseball clothing I own, although to be fair I got it as a giveaway at a Padres game), are good but certainly not great players.

Plenty people can knock Dayton for but I don’t think his handling/trading of top prospects is one of them.

TLDR: No ****ing way Witt Jr gets traded!
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2021, 07:32 AM   #430
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

Let the young guys run.
If the Royals traded Witt Jr...there'd be people tearing down Kauffman.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2021, 07:40 AM   #431
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Country Breakfast is back
Gonna teach them boys the right way to ground into inning ending double plays.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 10:15 AM   #432
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
If the Royals traded Witt Jr...there'd be people tearing down Kauffman.
What if it was Tatis or Soto?
Old 03-09-2021, 10:23 AM   #433
Rabbi Goldmann

Why Bret Saberhagen Deserves Consideration for the National Baseball Hall of Fame
MAY 10, 2020 / GREENBAYBOBFOX

When one looks at the 167 wins that Saberhagen had in his career, there are three other starting pitchers in the Hall of Fame that have similar win totals. I’m talking about Sandy Koufax, Dizzy Dean and Lefty Gomez.

https://greenbaybobfox.wordpress.com...-hall-of-fame/

Since you want to see the career numbers of these 4, I looked them up and posted them for your enjoyment:

Koufax 165-87 (65.4%) 2,324 IP 2.76 ERA 75 ERA- 2.93 K/bb 54.5 fWAR
D.Dean 150-83 (64.3%) 1,967 IP 3.02 ERA 77 ERA- 2.57 K/bb 40.9 fWAR
Gomez 189-102 (64.9%) 2,503 IP 3.34 ERA 79 ERA- 1.34 k/bb 34.6 fWAR
Sabes 167-117 (59.0%) 2,562 IP 3.34 ERA 80 ERA- 3.64 k/bb 55.3 fWAR
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2021, 10:38 AM   #434
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
What if it was Tatis or Soto?
I'm still trying to figure out Tatis' story.

1) He was an international FA, but I don't recall a lot of chatter about his signing, even though his lineage suggested he'd be legit.

2) he was traded for washed-up James Shields. How does that happen?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2021, 10:42 AM   #435
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I'm still trying to figure out Tatis' story.

1) He was an international FA, but I don't recall a lot of chatter about his signing, even though his lineage suggested he'd be legit.

2) he was traded for washed-up James Shields. How does that happen?
2) I believe he was 17 when traded for BGJ and was regarded as a lotto ticket by some.

It became clear in less than a year what type of prospect he was going to be.