Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2022, 06:58 AM   #4321
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Issue is fixed. Been doing long hours at the day job so it took a while to dig into it.
Still doing it this morning, and I'm on a desktop if that matters.

No hurry, we know you guys have lives.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2022, 09:23 AM   #4322
www.nfl-forecast.com

Yeah, every time I clear space it immediately fills up again. I will probably need to move it to bigger storage device on Saturday.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2022, 07:10 AM   #4323
www.nfl-forecast.com

DJ, what’s up with that trade between Benton and Austin?
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 08:15 AM   #4324
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
DJ, what’s up with that trade between Benton and Austin?
No idea. Second one like that he's made. I made a post on here earlier about a previous trade but I think he's trying to clean up his roster without realizing he could just cut these dudes.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2022, 01:52 PM   #4325
Mod Team

Where are some of the veterans, who I didn't sign to long term contracts, in the current free agency pool?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2022, 01:59 PM   #4326
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Where are some of the veterans, who I didn't sign to long term contracts, in the current free agency pool?
Must not be working correctly. Bunch of guys on my roster say 0 years on contract but aren't in the free agent pool, just still sitting on my roster.
Old 10-02-2022, 02:14 PM   #4327
Inmem 2.0

Will teams still get the chance to match free agent offers?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2022, 03:26 PM   #4328
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Must not be working correctly. Bunch of guys on my roster say 0 years on contract but aren't in the free agent pool, just still sitting on my roster.
It's no longer the accelerated FA process.

Every week a new 'batch' of free agents become available.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2022, 03:58 PM   #4329
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
It's no longer the accelerated FA process.

Every week a new 'batch' of free agents become available.
Oh so this will take a LONG time. Is there a way to view free agents who aren't available yet but who will be later? You know, so I don't blow all my money right away?!
Old 10-02-2022, 05:41 PM   #4330
MVP

When I click play it just reloads the forums again
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-03-2022, 08:38 PM   #4331
Inmem 2.0

Drafting Tufanga in the late rounds sure looks like a steal ay boys?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 08:39 PM   #4332
Inmem 2.0

Do we get to match bids for free agents who previously were on our team the year before still?
Old 10-03-2022, 08:52 PM   #4333
Mod Team

When does the Sim start going off 2022 stats vs 2021 stats for simulation in challenge play?
Old 10-03-2022, 08:55 PM   #4334
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Oh so this will take a LONG time. Is there a way to view free agents who aren't available yet but who will be later? You know, so I don't blow all my money right away?!
Scroll down on the FA page. Answers revealed.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 08:55 PM   #4335
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
When does the Sim start going off 2022 stats vs 2021 stats for simulation in challenge play?
In late February.