Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2021, 11:07 AM   #4321
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
I just get an empty box with no pic when I click Spoiler
I will try to unspoiler it. They are massive pictures.

It appears that it is a FightLite SCR lower with internal modifications and 1100 rem shotgun wood made to fit.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 08:47 AM   #4322
Veteran

I just started doing research into building my own AR. I want to build a AR 10 308. Probably going to go with the DPMS build instead of the Armalite since you have more options.

So I come to the great wisdom of Chiefsplanet for suggestions. Should I buy an entire gun kit or buy the parts individually? Any recommendations on a good company or kit to buy? Preferably one that is in stock or atleast can back order it. I don't mind waiting for shipping for awhile if need be.

Any pit falls or companies to stay away from that I should be aware of. Basically I am a complete noob to this sort of thing.

Side note I am also looking into reloading my own ammo. So any suggestions on reloading kits and advice is also welcome. Thanks in advance.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 03-25-2021, 09:12 AM   #4323
Hello

Thoughts on Biden/Harris trying to do mandatory gun buybacks? Seems to be coming up a bunch since this last shooting.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 09:17 AM   #4324
Supporter

Building the 10 is tricker than the 15, parts are typically a little more unwilling to work with parts from different manufacturers. So try to buy a complete kit from one manufacturer, it will probably save you a lot of headaches and cussing.

Good companies out there are Daniel Defence, Bravo Company, Seekins, Aero Precision might still be ok, starting see lots of complaints about them a year ago. SOLGW is a great one,
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 09:18 AM   #4325
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Thoughts on Biden/Harris trying to do mandatory gun buybacks? Seems to be coming up a bunch since this last shooting.
Without getting too political, **** them and their buyback. It’s unconstitutional and hopefully the Supreme Court shuts their bullshit down
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 10:27 AM   #4326
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Without getting too political, **** them and their buyback. It’s unconstitutional and hopefully the Supreme Court shuts their bullshit down

What this guy just said, but underscored, highlighted, and bolded.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-25-2021, 05:25 PM   #4327
The Constitutional Choo choo

Hopefully none of you know what Im even talking about?

If you purchased the Auto Key Card or the Wall Hanger off the internet using your bank card. You have problems headed your way.
The ATF FBI ICE have all credit card info on everyone that bought one using a card and are now raiding homes.

If you bought either one? Id call a lawyer.
The Wall Hanger is the devise they're getting warrents for and kicking in doors, at the moment. The Auto Key Card is next. The individual making the Auto Key Card was raided a month or so ago.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 05:35 PM   #4328

Bumpstocks had a good day,in Fedral court todau.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 05:55 PM   #4329
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I told my buddy this is what Biden would try to do. He hated Trump so much that I'm sure he voted for Biden. It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

And I hate, hate, hate the term buyback when it comes to these things. Nobody buys their guns from the federal government.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 05:59 PM   #4330
Supporter

Quote:

If you purchased the Auto Key Card or the Wall Hanger off the internet using your bank card. You have problems headed your way.
The ATF FBI ICE have all credit card info on everyone that bought one using a card and are now raiding homes.

The Wall Hanger is the devise they're getting warrents for and kicking in doors, at the moment. The Auto Key Card is next. The individual making the Auto Key Card was raided a month or so ago.
What are those? Please explain
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 06:49 PM   #4331

Drop in sears.
The Wall Hanger is a 3D printed plastic and sold as a wall hanger but was designed to tear the back off and drop into preban ARs and run full auto.
Auto key card . was a metal card the size of a credit card with cut out lines marked on it. And if you cut along those lines. You now have two pieces of metal. That when installed properly will make certain ARs run full auto.

Last edited by LiveSteam; 03-25-2021 at 06:56 PM..
Old 03-25-2021, 07:18 PM   #4332

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...vX-T-rMyQMkBgs

Bump stock ruling. Not a machine gun
Old 03-25-2021, 07:44 PM   #4333
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...vX-T-rMyQMkBgs

Bump stock ruling. Not a machine gun
Meh. I thought they were gimmicky shit when they were legal, then illegal, and now legal again. Waste of time, money and ammo.

Can't remember if I threw mine away or if it's in a junk box in the basement. I guess if I still have it at least I'm not breaking any laws now.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 07:57 PM   #4334

Ive never messed with one.
A Sheriff friend of mine had one for a 10/22 IIRC?
Had lots of problems with it cycling.
Old 03-25-2021, 08:04 PM   #4335
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:

Not saying I don't believe you, but got a link?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.