Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:37 PM   #4306
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill parcells
Simplex told me ENDelt had 50,000 posts in 2 years..it's possible..I don't know how though
He worked nights as a computer programmer but never did any actual work.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:37 PM   #4307
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Simplex told me ENDelt had 50,000 posts in 2 years..it's possible..I don't know how though
That's only 68 posts/day.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:38 PM   #4308
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Yep he has a good chance of hitting 100k first also.

I think Phobia will be the Charting Member-he was already voted the greatest-now just needs the numbers.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:38 PM   #4309
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
The diet is the worst part. I want so bad to go and drop about a half dozen of the home-made chocolate chip cookies my wife and son made today, but I've already had 4.

And to think as a teen-ager on the varsity swim team I used to eat a 5,000 calorie a day diet and I was 6ft tall, 135lbs. I graduated at 150lbs.
Drink a ton of water..being full will take your mind off it..and..of course..out of sight out of mind..hide the ****ing cookies
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:38 PM   #4310
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogblaster
Good work plex3, thats god-damn getting it done, my man....
Thank you, sir.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:38 PM   #4311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hall
The new season of Crank Yankers will be on MTV2, which I don't have

I just got my satellite hooked back up, I've missed these type of shows, and NFL network.

I love being slothful
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:39 PM   #4312
Reset

Quote:
AAHHH..I see
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:40 PM   #4313
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I need a job like that.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:40 PM   #4314
UNSTOPPABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
stupid, gay thread.
here's your boy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BOLDANDDARING.jpg (71.2 KB, 129 views)
Sam Hall has disabled reputation

Old 01-19-2007, 11:41 PM   #4315
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Drink a ton of water..
Didn't you learn anything from the radio station contest lady? Or are you trying to kill him?

Old 01-19-2007, 11:42 PM   #4316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater
That's only 68 posts/day.

Damn it, I need to pick up the pace....

Total Posts:1,450 (59.21 posts per day)

Old 01-19-2007, 11:43 PM   #4317
MVP

Quote:
It makes you feel better too..them endorfens kick in..kind of like a natural high..your lucky you did it while you still could..had you waited another 10 years it might have been a lot harder to lose the weight..I'm 41..and I have to work out like a maniac just to stay the same
Man, when I finally got to work I was so bad I had to hold my breath, then blow out, then tie one shoe. Pant for a while, then repeat. It was f**king pathetic.

I never realized until later how little I could do. I could barely play with my kids on the floor without getting winded. The thing that finally cracked me was when I heard a guy who was talking about his own weight and he said "I have no right to kill my children's father". That hit me pretty hard. Add in the fact that I wasn't able to do the things I wanted to do with them and it was time.

I packed it all on from years of neglect being a founding partner in 6 straight technology startups. Late nights, long weeks, total disregard for sleep and dietary habits, high stress, no time for exercise, never taking a three day weekend or even a one day weekend without being on call...

It all adds up to "fat bastard". I wouldn't trade those years for anything, though. I had a BLAST. I'm still doing the technology startups, I'm just doing it differently.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:44 PM   #4318
MVP

Quote:
Drink a ton of water..being full will take your mind off it..and..of course..out of sight out of mind..hide the ****ing cookies
If I drink any more water during the day I'll float away.

Oh, and I've already hidden the cookies.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:46 PM   #4319
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAG
I wasnt working there or at Quick trip

but at Quick Trip an Night Assitant Manager starts out at 41k/ year

thats not too bad

with monthly fat bonus'
The bonus depends on which store you get and how well your manager can manipulate the books. It's not a bad job. Bob Dole bought a decent house and put his ex through the Masters program at KU Med Center working for Chester's Army.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:46 PM   #4320

Quote:
Man, when I finally got to work I was so bad I had to hold my breath, then blow out, then tie one shoe. Pant for a while, then repeat. It was f**king pathetic.

I never realized until later how little I could do. I could barely play with my kids on the floor without getting winded. The thing that finally cracked me was when I heard a guy who was talking about his own weight and he said "I have no right to kill my children's father". That hit me pretty hard. Add in the fact that I wasn't able to do the things I wanted to do with them and it was time.

I packed it all on from years of neglect being a founding partner in 6 straight technology startups. Late nights, long weeks, total disregard for sleep and dietary habits, high stress, no time for exercise, never taking a three day weekend or even a one day weekend without being on call...

It all adds up to "fat bastard". I wouldn't trade those years for anything, though. I had a BLAST. I'm still doing the technology startups, I'm just doing it differently.

just curious did you lose a cat...

JK

my real curious question is if you are a teacher in MO who lost alot of weight on a tv show.

Closed Thread