Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-09-2022, 02:21 PM   #43111
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Apparently so are scoring TDs...as he had zero last year. Hell of a first round WR you got there...I have a hunch my elderly mother could score zero too.

So if I'm reading the hype correctly...Wilson, who failed to score more than 17 points last FIVE times last year...is going to win MVP...and Jeudy, who had zero tds is now a 1500/10 WR....shit...might as well say Gordon is going to rush for 2000....and Hackett is going to win HC of the year...in his first season.

If you are going to dream...might as well dream big.
Wait. What are you even talking about? Doesn't it all come down to which narrative the NFL prefers? Why does it matter who is good, and who is bad?
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-09-2022, 03:32 PM   #43112
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I honestly do not know why a new stadium needs to be built.
No kidding. The current stadium doesn't even need dusting yet.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 08:28 PM   #43113
MVP

Congratulations!

You guys spent two drafts + $45-50 mi to gain a .1 advantage over the Raiders...and into 3rd place. Solid offseason...

Indy gave up a 3rd rounder...not a bad move for them. Patton is performing miracles out there...a two win increase playing a last place schedule is nothing to sneeze at.

I wonder who the Dinks would have taken with their 1st & 2nd rounder...alot of good players available at 9. Interesting that the Lions gave up 32, 34 and 66 to move up to 12. That with Ryan would have been a shrewd maneuver for your future...seems the projected 2022 win total would have been similar.

There are many paths to building a 9-8 team...

Screen-Shot-2022-05-09-at-9-22-28-PM

Last edited by BlackOp; 05-09-2022 at 09:09 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 09:05 PM   #43114
MVP

Tua-Hill and Carr-Adams hope to be Mayfield-OBJ. Mayfield would have been so much cheaper, though the wr is a ?
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-09-2022, 09:23 PM   #43115
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Wait. What are you even talking about? Doesn't it all come down to which narrative the NFL prefers? Why does it matter who is good, and who is bad?
It comes to growing their collective brand...there is one corporate NFL with 32 satellites. Then there is satiating their Vegas controllers and the billion dollar explosion of online gambling...a lot of ball$ to juggle.

It's definitely not your fathers NFL...

One thing that has been interesting about KC's 13 straight run...there really hasn't been any instances of overt officiating dictating the outcomes. KC had been bent over four times in the AFCW since that streak began...twice against the Raiders, twice against the Chargers. Somehow KC managed to win against LA in OT..after having to kick back-to back record setting FGs. They did not survive 3-4 plays after time expired vs. the Raiders...or the OPI no call that was later used as a "teaching moment" in the NFL vs. the Chargers.

This might be the year the NFL sees to it that you guys finally win one...it's not healthy for the "League" to allow one team dominate another for that long. Parity is key...especially in the point spread racket. Anyone can beat anyone...no matter how far-fetched...as we saw last season. How many teams were still alive heading into week 16? It's a Vegas dream...

If your team gets sold and the new owner commits to a new stadium...you'll be back in the SB within a few years of completion. That's how the NFL rewards financial commitment.

Last edited by BlackOp; 05-09-2022 at 09:37 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 10:45 PM   #43116
#triggering

Quote:
Congratulations!

You guys spent two drafts + $45-50 mi to gain a .1 advantage over the Raiders...and into 3rd place. Solid offseason...

Indy gave up a 3rd rounder...not a bad move for them. Patton is performing miracles out there...a two win increase playing a last place schedule is nothing to sneeze at.

I wonder who the Dinks would have taken with their 1st & 2nd rounder...alot of good players available at 9. Interesting that the Lions gave up 32, 34 and 66 to move up to 12. That with Ryan would have been a shrewd maneuver for your future...seems the projected 2022 win total would have been similar.

There are many paths to building a 9-8 team...

Screen-Shot-2022-05-09-at-9-22-28-PM
Who the f--- is Cynthia and why is she relevant? Nailed it with the Bengals last season, right there in that 5 win slot... good call. Missed on Dallas and several others, but yeah...

Last edited by Mile High Mania; 05-09-2022 at 10:55 PM..
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:00 PM   #43117
#triggering

Quote:
This might be the year the NFL sees to it that you guys finally win one...it's not healthy for the "League" to allow one team dominate another for that long. Parity is key...especially in the point spread racket.
Translation... "Dammit, I hope KC doesn't play Denver in the first 5-7 weeks because it will take some time to adjust to life after Tyreek. So, Imma gonna run with this angle to make me feel better."
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-10-2022, 12:35 AM   #43118
MVP

Quote:
Translation... "Dammit, I hope KC doesn't play Denver in the first 5-7 weeks because it will take some time to adjust to life after Tyreek. So, Imma gonna run with this angle to make me feel better."
So you are taking your entire team, with a new QB, trying to learn a new system on both sides of the ball....firing out of the gate over the Chiefs adding 2 new WRs in a system that Mahomes has been in for his entire career?

You do realize your HC and DC have never been either, correct? You do know that your new DC isnt Fangio...but a former DB coach? You do understand there is this thing called strategy...and you have to know your options before fully implementing it?

Solid Donks logic...every off-season is magic until it isn't.

I didnt check the early schedule...did the NFL gift you Jacksonville, Jets and Giants to start again? Pretty sweet deal...going against rookie QBs in their first few NFL games....I still cant still figured out how you then lost 4 in row after your hot start. I certainly didnt predict it..

Last edited by BlackOp; 05-10-2022 at 12:51 AM..
Old 05-10-2022, 05:55 AM   #43119
#triggering

Don’t misunderstand my post… Denver certainly will not hit the ground with all their shit figured out. They’re improved, but they’re going to have their challenges. I said 10 wins and no playoffs a while back and that’s where I’m out now.
Old 05-10-2022, 05:56 AM   #43120
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
No kidding. The current stadium doesn't even need dusting yet.
Chiefs gotta be careful. Since they've owned that place for the past many years, they should think about selling it off before the first big repairs start to become necessary on a new property.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:04 AM   #43121
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Don’t misunderstand my post… Denver certainly will not hit the ground with all their shit figured out. They’re improved, but they’re going to have their challenges. I said 10 wins and no playoffs a while back and that’s where I’m out now.
Ummm.... haven’t you said that the last 5 years? We’ll see...
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:28 AM   #43122
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:31 AM   #43123
MVP

The LA turkey vs the London goose
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:59 AM   #43124
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Ummm.... haven’t you said that the last 5 years? We’ll see...
No, I don't believe that I have projected the 10 win floor in the last few years.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:42 AM   #43125
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
No, I don't believe that I have projected the 10 win floor in the last few years.
You're saying 10 wins is the floor??? I'm betting it's the absolute highest point of the ceiling. I'm betting they finally have a winning season, but just barely, and finish with 9 wins, and still finish last in the West. I've been spot on predicting their record the past 5 seasons, you know.
TEX has disabled reputation