Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-01-2022, 09:28 AM   #42496
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
I don't think Chief fans are in a position to lecture other teams about a long time.
It's been a tough road since the SB win, but only 5 years since 9 wins... so yeah, in the big picture, that's not a big stretch for Denver or a lot of teams. It's definitely the worst streak for Denver in decades, but that's about to end.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-01-2022, 09:33 AM   #42497
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
in the big picture, that's not a big stretch for Denver or a lot of teams.
You do realize that the Donks have the 2nd longest postseason drought in the entire NFL behind the Jets?

So by "a lot" teams you mean one?
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 09:34 AM   #42498
MVP

Quote:
It's been a tough road since the SB win, but only 5 years since 9 wins... so yeah, in the big picture, that's not a big stretch for Denver or a lot of teams. It's definitely the worst streak for Denver in decades, but that's about to end.
Broncos are the first team in the Super Bowl era to miss the playoffs six consecutive seasons after winning a Super Bowl....so that is all time suckage right there.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 09:38 AM   #42499
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
You do realize that the Donks have the 2nd longest postseason drought in the entire NFL behind the Jets?

So by "a lot" teams you mean one?
I was not referring to 'active'... it's not like we're talking about the worst stretch of all time or even one that ranks in the top half of the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
Broncos are the first team in the Super Bowl era to miss the playoffs six consecutive seasons after winning a Super Bowl....so that is all time suckage right there.
Yeah, that stings for sure... it ends now though.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-03-2022, 09:17 AM   #42500
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
I was not referring to 'active'... it's not like we're talking about the worst stretch of all time or even one that ranks in the top half of the league.

Like most of your predictions of late, this could be waaaaaay off. I'm betting they still don't make it, because I never bought into the thinking that they were just a QB away. One could argue that there are 7 better teams than Denver in the AFC, and3 could reside in the AFC West. I'm hoping the evolution of suckage continues in Denver, and this season is just another fine example for you and all Denver fans to witness.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 04-03-2022, 09:57 AM   #42501
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Like most of your predictions of late, this could be waaaaaay off. I'm betting they still don't make it, because I never bought into the thinking that they were just a QB away. One could argue that there are 7 better teams than Denver in the AFC, and3 could reside in the AFC West. I'm hoping the evolution of suckage continues in Denver, and this season is just another fine example for you and all Denver fans to witness.
I hate to admit it, but the are probably making the playoffs as a wild card this year
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 04-03-2022, 10:04 AM   #42502
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
I hate to admit it, but the are probably making the playoffs as a wild card this year
I'll see it when I believe it...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 10:05 AM   #42503
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
What will you say next year if that doesn't end this year?

"Okay, NOW it's about to end!"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2022, 11:58 AM   #42504

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I don't think they are.
Old 04-03-2022, 01:31 PM   #42505

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
What will you say next year if that doesn't end this year?

"Okay, NOW it's about to end!"
Yep. See "The Streak" from when it was about at 7 games...
Old 04-03-2022, 01:57 PM   #42506
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Yep. See "The Streak" from when it was about at 7 games...
It was unfathomable that things would get this bad many years ago to so many Donk fans.

MHM is usually pretty rational, but back then even he was like, "You think we're going to miss the playoffs for at least the next 5 seasons and probably more? Nah I seriously doubt that. The team is too well-run and the fanbase cares too much that the people in charge will never let that happen."

As for Knowmo...
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2022, 04:35 PM   #42507
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
It was unfathomable that things would get this bad many years ago to so many Donk fans.

MHM is usually pretty rational, but back then even he was like, "You think we're going to miss the playoffs for at least the next 5 seasons and probably more? Nah I seriously doubt that. The team is too well-run and the fanbase cares too much that the people in charge will never let that happen."

As for Knowmo...
Yeah I can speak from personal experience, I lived in Colorado for a while; they're definitely insufferable, but they got Russ, they'll be nipping at our heels for a couple years
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 04-03-2022, 05:12 PM   #42508
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I'll see it when I believe it...
I caught that reference.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-03-2022, 05:27 PM   #42509
Fan since 1997

Quote:
Don't be so sure about that.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-03-2022, 07:15 PM   #42510
MVP

Let them eat Ukrainian cake
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.