Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-16-2022, 11:15 PM   #42286
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Man, you’ll grab at anything and throw it against the wall.
No..I've thought that dude was fake as **** for a while....not surprised he goes to a team with a trophy case full of artificial accomplishments. Two peas in a shit-pod.

I have no loyalty to football franchises...luckily the one I was indoctrinated into following doesn't have a checkered past I have to rationalize away. I'm good with that...

Y'all pretend yours doesn't...that's the worst part. The denial...it's why your fan-base is universally hated...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 06:03 AM   #42287
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
No..I've thought that dude was fake as **** for a while....not surprised he goes to a team with a trophy case full of artificial accomplishments. Two peas in a shit-pod.

I have no loyalty to football franchises...luckily the one I was indoctrinated into following doesn't have a checkered past I have to rationalize away. I'm good with that...

Y'all pretend yours doesn't...that's the worst part. The denial...it's why your fan-base is universally hated...
Sounds like the therapy is going well, so that’s good.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-17-2022, 10:14 AM   #42288
Veteran

Quote:

Man, your brain really was broken by the experience of Denver being good and KC not being good. I hope that doesn't happen to me now that KC is good and Denver is not good.
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old 03-17-2022, 10:16 AM   #42289
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
Man, your brain really was broken by the experience of Denver being good and KC not being good. I hope that doesn't happen to me now that KC is good and Denver is not good.
50 years. 50 ****ing years. In that time, we watched the Broncos participate in what 7 Super Bowls?

It isn't that the experience with the Broncos broke us. It was the simple act of being also-rans for our entire lives...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 12:05 PM   #42290
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
50 years. 50 ****ing years. In that time, we watched the Broncos participate in what 7 Super Bowls?

It isn't that the experience with the Broncos broke us. It was the simple act of being also-rans for our entire lives...
Sure. But your team is good now with an all-time-great QB and a championship window of several years. You can let go of the rationalizations that sustained you for all that time.
Old 03-17-2022, 12:06 PM   #42291
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Sure. But your team is good now with an all-time-great QB and a championship window of several years. You can let go of the rationalizations that sustained you for all that time.
You don't just forget 50 years of trauma. No amount of salve cures that overnight.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 12:09 PM   #42292
Veteran

Quote:
You don't just forget 50 years of trauma. No amount of salve cures that overnight.
Maybe not, but you should work on it. See how, in my last post, I was able to say that KC is good, and Mahomes is an all-time-great? It doesn't even hurt me to say it. It's liberating to face reality without fear, anger, or distortion.
Old 03-17-2022, 12:13 PM   #42293
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Maybe not, but you should work on it. See how, in my last post, I was able to say that KC is good, and Mahomes is an all-time-great? It doesn't even hurt me to say it. It's liberating to face reality without fear, anger, or distortion.
I think you're misreading me.

I have no problem saying Denver was good or that Elway or Manning were all-time greats.

I actually have no problem saying Denver got A LOT better with Russell Wilson.

I generally don't talk shit unless the fans (#BillsMafia, I'm looking at you) are absolutely ridiculous. Unfortunately for you guys, you have to carry the cross known as KnowMo.
Old 03-17-2022, 02:19 PM   #42294
Veteran

Quote:
I think you're misreading me.

I have no problem saying Denver was good or that Elway or Manning were all-time greats.

I actually have no problem saying Denver got A LOT better with Russell Wilson.

I generally don't talk shit unless the fans (#BillsMafia, I'm looking at you) are absolutely ridiculous. Unfortunately for you guys, you have to carry the cross known as KnowMo.
OK, but BlackOP can't do any of those things. Denver only ever one by cheating according to him.
Old 03-18-2022, 05:44 PM   #42295
MVP

Paton plan was to answer the call:

So how did it all start? Who made the first move? Per a league source, the Seahawks initiated the communications with the Broncos
While it’s theoretically possible to harmonize Seattle making the first move with the stream of statements indicating that Wilson wanted out, the fact that the Seahawks called the Broncos suggests that, even if Wilson wanted out, the Seahawks weren’t trying to convince him to stick around for another year
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-18-2022, 08:52 PM   #42296
MVP

Donks could have kept both 22/23 2nd round picks and their players and nabbed Watson...and given up a 2024 1st rounder instead.

That's like a four player difference...and the ability to immediately restock your team.

Nicely played Dornks....for a 33 year old QB.

Last edited by BlackOp; 03-18-2022 at 08:57 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2022, 09:47 PM   #42297
SuperBowl or bust

5/250 fully guaranteed new contract incoming.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2022, 12:56 AM   #42298
Veteran

Quote:
Donks could have kept both 22/23 2nd round picks and their players and nabbed Watson...and given up a 2024 1st rounder instead.

That's like a four player difference...and the ability to immediately restock your team.

Nicely played Dornks....for a 33 year old QB.
You have brain damage, obviously. Was it caused by KC’s years of ineptitude, or something else?
Old 03-19-2022, 01:15 AM   #42299
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
5/250 fully guaranteed new contract incoming.
Maybe. But we have General Paton and you have Let's Reach, do you really think $5M extra cap space per year is enough to overcome that advantage?
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-19-2022, 01:22 AM   #42300
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Maybe. But we have General Paton and you have Let's Reach, do you really think $5M extra cap space per year is enough to overcome that advantage?
Youre the most delusional person to ever post on this forum.

We’ve hosted 4 straight AFCCGs while you’ve hosted a bunch of last place finishes. And your savior hasn’t played well in a couple years.

Good luck. It will be nice to have you guys be a real team again, if Wilson can find a way to be his younger self.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote