Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:33 PM   #42121
Going home eventually

Lol. Suck it Denver! Take a long nice suck and get use to it. Gonna be a long decade of Mahomes kicking you in the balls.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:35 PM   #42122
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
So now I'm in favor of Denver getting anyone but Watson. I still fear Watson. Russell Wilson is vulnerable and will cost Denver 2-3 1st. Love didn't show much when on the field this year.
Fear Watson? Only women fear that turd.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:35 PM   #42123
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
So now I'm in favor of Denver getting anyone but Watson. I still fear Watson. Russell Wilson is vulnerable and will cost Denver 2-3 1st. Love didn't show much when on the field this year.
what the **** is Watson going to do?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:38 PM   #42124
MVP

Ahhh. I love the smell of donk defeat. Made my day
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:39 PM   #42125
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh man - PLEASE make Gardner Minshew happen.

Watching them talk themselves into Trevor Siemien all over again would just be so spectacular.
**** no, I want Minshew as our backup.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:46 PM   #42126
Most Valuable Villain

Well they got Wilson.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:48 PM   #42127
Veteran

Ok now back to reality.

More Bridgewater/Lock?
Garoppolo?
Wentz?
Pickett/Corral via draft?
Watson? very risky due to legal situation plus Houston is asking for a lot
Wilson? highly unlikely

LOL well looks like Wilson it is.
NWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-08-2022, 12:56 PM   #42128
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Rodgers is staying.
Wilson is staying.
Cousins is probably staying.

Your best bets are:

1. Carson Wentz
2. Jimmy G
3. A rookie QB at 9
This didn’t age well...
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2022, 01:00 PM   #42129
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Wilson would be a good pickup for Donkos. Certainly makes a lot more sense than selling out for 39 year old Rodgers who chokes in the post season.

Still, would probably cost a lot of draft capital. Seattle knows they’re done once (and if) they trade him away. The full rebuild will be on for them.
Ahem . . . . .

(from 2-4-22)
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2022, 01:04 PM   #42130
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Well they got Wilson.
He's too short to be a viable quarterback.

TMZ is describing it as follows:

https://www.tmz.com/2022/03/08/russe...enver-broncos/

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero just broke the news ... saying the 'Hawks received a "massive haul" of draft picks and players to make the move.

It's going to be fun to see what they gave up to make their move from fourth place to 2nd or 3rd in the division.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2022, 01:09 PM   #42131
#triggering

And, aside from them getting Lock... I'm probably not too terribly interested in learning the price the paid overall to get Wilson.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-08-2022, 01:18 PM   #42132
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Well they got Wilson.
Well, IMO, it was better for them to get Wilson than Rodgers. Probably cost more also.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 03-08-2022, 01:19 PM   #42133
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
And, aside from them getting Lock... I'm probably not too terribly interested in learning the price the paid overall to get Wilson.
Lock, Harris, Fant, two 1st rounders, two 2nd rounders and a 5th rounder for Wilson and their 4th rounder.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2022, 01:22 PM   #42134
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Lock, Harris, Fant, two 1st rounders, two 2nd rounders and a 5th rounder for Wilson and their 4th rounder.
That reeks of desperation. I love it! Completely ****ed themselves draft wise, to obtain a guy who’s best days are closer to behind him than in front of him.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2022, 01:22 PM   #42135
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I mean they could TRY to build a deal around Simmons, Surtain, Fant and at least the 8 (probably need to give up next years 1 as well), but that doesn't make them any better, IMO.
So my proposal:

2023 1st
Fant
Simmons
Surtain

What it took:

2023 1st
Fant
Harris
Lock
2 2nd rounders

So Harris instead of Simmons and 2 seconds instead of Surtain.

Broncos gave up less than I figured it would take them but that's still a fair amount. I feel like Seattle stopped short of a 'transformational' return here. That's a solid pick in a weak QB draft and another first that's likely to be in the high teens/early 20s next year.

I feel like they're a young ascending player and maybe a future 3rd away from where that return needed to be. Dre'Mont Jones could've closed that gap. Harris is 31 next year with 2 years left on his deal. He's a short-term asset. Fant only has 1 year left on his rookie deal with the 5th year option and now any swinging dick in the world gets franchised at TE so the starting rate for an extension with him is probably $11 million.

Lock is Lock.

It's...okay. I wouldn't be pleased if I'm a Seahawks fan right now, nor would I sweat the losses here if I'm a Broncos fan.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote