Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 12:06 PM   #4186
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Damn either Joe has a old lady fetish or has really aged badly in the off season thinking about how he is going to win a SB!
I think he's transitioning to Brenda Warner...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:21 PM   #4187
In Search of a Life

I don't have a single damn to give for chase these days. It's just weird to me. This is a guy that was making dumb jokes about the browns being elves after the browns clowned him. It's not like tyreek who is a huge shit talker and knows how to cut deep for attention. Chase has this almost clueless trolling that doesn't make enough sense for me to care.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:30 PM   #4188
Starter

I always open this thread expecting to see news on a Burrow injury and out for the year. Guess not yet but soon...
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #4189
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
So savage
My favorite part is when he posted it twice, haha
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:57 PM   #4190
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
But.....why?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:14 PM   #4191
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
But.....why?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.