Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:27 PM   #4186
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
What do you guys think if ammoseek? They have some for $ .22 a round and up as ridiculous as that is actually.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
I found 1000 rds of Tula 7.62x39 for $199 over the summer on ammoseek. Then they wanted $90 to ship it to me.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:55 PM   #4187
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Found a site selling 9mm hollow point at $70 for 50 rounds. That felt....excessive, so I didn't bite.
Yeah, I haven’t hardly seen any hollow point anywhere. If you’re looking for HD rounds it might have been the move.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:05 PM   #4188
Admitted Planet Junky

What scope do or would you put on a Ruger 10/22 and why?
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:18 PM   #4189
The Constitutional Choo choo

Not sure it really matters to much on a 10/22
I have a cheap Bushnell that came with my 10/22
What I did do is buy a set of see through scope rings so I can use iron sights or the scope. Both of best worlds.
I use see thru rings on all my Yote rigs. I have many
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1477485975
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2021, 05:22 PM   #4190
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
After reading this article https://www.pewpewtactical.com/best-...22-scopes/over the weekend I ordered this scope https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/simm...ies-riflescope from Cabellas for my son's 10/22. Got the email today that it is ready for pick up. Haven't used it yet so no reviews to offer.

Got this case over the weekend, it seems well made and has pockets for mags and stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 04:00 PM   #4191
Roy E.

I figured some of you might be interested in Palmetto State Armory's President's Day sale.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/daily-deals-new.html

Sig Sauer P365 9mm with night sights, holster, and 3 12-round mags for $649.99

https://palmettostatearmory.com/sig-...r3-tacpac.html

PSA AR15 complete lower for $199.99

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...lth-lower.html
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 04:18 PM   #4192
Veteran

Quote:
I put a NCStar 3×9×40 on my 10/22 years ago.

A decent scope for that price range, nothing special, holds 0, better clarity at lower magnification. Better than the Tasco that was originally on it.

No need to break the bank on a 10/22 scope.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-13-2021, 08:28 PM   #4193
Starter

I need some 350 legend deer ammo but cant afford $40 a dang box for what i can find.
ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-14-2021, 10:46 AM   #4194
sorta mod-ish

Took my new Sig P365 XL out for its first drive yesterday. After about 6 or 7 rounds, I zeroed it in pretty well. That's a pretty nice gun, and I'm glad I chose it for my carry. I'm more accurate with my PX4 Storm, but that's not really a CCW weapon. For me, anyway.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 11:52 AM   #4195
In my youth i pray to keep

It looks like biden is getting ready to mount the gun control charge
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2021, 03:15 PM   #4196
Hello

Anyone have any input/opinions on Andro Corp firearms, particularly a .223/5.56 AR-15?
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2021, 03:26 PM   #4197
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Took my new Sig P365 XL out for its first drive yesterday. After about 6 or 7 rounds, I zeroed it in pretty well. That's a pretty nice gun, and I'm glad I chose it for my carry. I'm more accurate with my PX4 Storm, but that's not really a CCW weapon. For me, anyway.
It really performs well when you run it hard - something you can't do at a normal range. Such an excellent gun, especially considering how small it is. Accurate, reliable, great trigger, good magazine capacity, everything.

I own several decent carry guns. This is the best by far. My CZ is a better overall pistol, but it also weighs twice as much.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2021, 06:41 PM   #4198
Threepeat!

Quote:
PX4 is an excellent gun. Nice trigger. Have not shot the P365 XL. Hope to do so soon.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2021, 07:49 PM   #4199
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

I want an OWB holster for my VP9 with red dot. Something light, comfortable, with a solid “click” sound or feel to let me know I have it holstered properly. The Vedder LightDraw seems like a possibility.

Anyone have any thoughts on Vedder or any other OWB holsters? Thanks.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2021, 08:01 PM   #4200
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It really performs well when you run it hard - something you can't do at a normal range. Such an excellent gun, especially considering how small it is. Accurate, reliable, great trigger, good magazine capacity, everything.

I own several decent carry guns. This is the best by far. My CZ is a better overall pistol, but it also weighs twice as much.
I recall reading there were some problems with the P365 but they fixed them. You figure they’re good to go now?