Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Yesterday, 11:25 AM   #4186
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Any interesting cuts?
The Bills actually didn't need to cut anyone. They had enough injuries to get them down to 53 players already.
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 10:13 AM   #4187
Andy Reid Supporter

Yeah I’m still taking the Bills in that division despite a talent regression. Rest of that division just isn’t good enough. Jets a dumpster fire as usual

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:16 AM   #4188
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Who is Dov Kleiman? I feel like I've seen that name before, and not in a good way.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:51 PM   #4189
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Who is Dov Kleiman? I feel like I've seen that name before, and not in a good way.
He’s the guy that goober Knowmo always posted tweets from to make the Broncos look better than they were.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 12:56 PM   #4190
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBlitz View Post
Yeah the biggest problem with this theory is Mahomes is only slightly older than Allen. Mahomes is the obstacle for them. Allen is not on Mahomes level no matter how much they whine.
KC’s GM is also clearly better at avoiding bad contracts and better at drafting. As such he’s keeping this team young while still winning. I am pretty sure KC has one of the youngest rosters in the league.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:17 PM   #4191
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
KC’s GM is also clearly better at avoiding bad contracts and better at drafting. As such he’s keeping this team young while still winning. I am pretty sure KC has one of the youngest rosters in the league.
7th youngest last year

Probably similar this year with 9 draft picks and UDFAs making the roster.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 01:29 PM   #4192
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Game Day NFL account accuses Dov Kleiman of hack, Kleiman insists it wasn’t him
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:46 PM   #4193
Suupraa Geniuuusss

So, a truly impeccable source, lol.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:16 PM   #4194
In Search of a Life

Quote:
So, a truly impeccable source, lol.
Ya, he's got a reputation and it's not a good one.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:24 PM   #4195
Veteran

Quote:
He's an aggregator. Reposts all kinds of stuff from other people. Basically he's saying, instead of following these other 6 sources, follow me because i'm reposting everything they put out.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:34 PM   #4196
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
He's leveraged his generational QB to his fullest extent.

Think about the 'bad' contracts we've had.

Clark, Hitchens, Watkins are the three big ones. Mathieu played to his deal, I won't include him.

But those three? Those were guys he signed to take pressure off Mahomes and try to put the hammer down a bit when we had a cheap QB.

And they were all mistakes.

When he's not had to be desperate because he's had a God playing QB, he's been smart about how he's parsed out spending and cap space. And to be fair, it's a LOT easier to build a winning team when you have that guy playign QB for you.

The teams that have made the biggest mistakes did so by taking homerun swings trying to close the gap between themselves and the Chiefs.

To use a different analogy - the Chiefs are running in clean air. We don't have anyone in front of us buffeting the air and messing things up for us. We're in the lead and command of the race and our pace. Makes it a hell of alot easier to do the smart thing.

Credit is still due for not making unforced errors, but make no mistake, Mahomes makes Brett's job a fair bit easier for him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:50 PM   #4197
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's leveraged his generational QB to his fullest extent.

Think about the 'bad' contracts we've had.

Clark, Hitchens, Watkins are the three big ones. Mathieu played to his deal, I won't include him.

But those three? Those were guys he signed to take pressure off Mahomes and try to put the hammer down a bit when we had a cheap QB.

And they were all mistakes.

When he's not had to be desperate because he's had a God playing QB, he's been smart about how he's parsed out spending and cap space. And to be fair, it's a LOT easier to build a winning team when you have that guy playign QB for you.

The teams that have made the biggest mistakes did so by taking homerun swings trying to close the gap between themselves and the Chiefs.

To use a different analogy - the Chiefs are running in clean air. We don't have anyone in front of us buffeting the air and messing things up for us. We're in the lead and command of the race and our pace. Makes it a hell of alot easier to do the smart thing.

Credit is still due for not making unforced errors, but make no mistake, Mahomes makes Brett's job a fair bit easier for him.

If we hadn’t drafted Mahomes and kept an Alex with all of his flesh and leg muscle still intact, I think Veach could have improved the team slightly compared to what they were under Dorsey. An extra playoff win or two every couple of years.

Which, if he pulled that off I think that’s pretty darn good.

Thankfully I’ll never witness that blueballed alternate universe.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.