Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2004, 02:12 PM  
Lets Rock.

This is my last post on the planet.

For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 12-23-2010, 07:33 PM   #406
Starter

im so freakin proud of u seriously to do it like a man i hope every one else truely realizes what this man just did extrem proudism u shoud job well done i will remember chu for ever
gman1220 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gman1220 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-23-2010, 09:19 PM   #407
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlond View Post
For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
OK, talk to you later... See you on the flip side...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:22 PM   #408
Starter

GifWhorse should cobble this into shite proper. Another voice he claim as his own, Logically..
englander is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.englander is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.englander is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.englander is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.englander is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.englander is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:23 PM   #409
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by englander View Post
GifWhorse should cobble this into shite proper. Another voice he claim as his own, Logically..
this

kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #410
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
It's all I want for Christmas.

And chewing gum.

And a Snickers bar.
Let me guess, you think it's you.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:19 AM   #411
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
"Ibve bean doin meth and wisky for 3 days straight know im goin to fine mohillbilly and set his azz strayt once and forall!!!"
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-24-2010, 10:28 AM   #412
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Didn't he go to prison or was that just the rumor back in the day?
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:39 AM   #413
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Didn't he go to prison or was that just the rumor back in the day?
From a while ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan5840 View Post
I haven't posted on the Planet in about as long as MrBlond, however I did recently find out that he is in fact in prison. He was sentenced to life in prison, however wasn't sentenced until sometime in 2006. What he was doing between 2004 and 2006 I do not know. I have contacted him through mail and asked if he'd like me to release more details and also if he'd like to write an update letter/anything on the Planet. I have yet to receive a reply.
From yesterday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan5840 View Post
Okay guys, this is going to seem really ****ing weird. I was just looking at some of my old posts that I have rep for and found this (Yes Buck, my rep goes back to 2008). I did NOT post this and I have absolutely no idea who the hell did, swear to God. The last I remember about this whole situation was looking at this thread one night and vaguely mentioning something to my roommate about it because he was always doing weird shit with prison inmate search websites (looking up people from Forensic Files episodes and writing them letters). My best guess is my roommate at the time did something stupid when I wasn't on my computer, I already tried to call him and I haven't yet got through to ask him. I feel like a complete jackass because of this post. Ultimately, I guess this is good news because he's probably not in prison, but I still feel like a ****ing idiot. The only reason I'm thinking it wasn't my roommate is because he referred to CP as "The Planet", but I'm still positive it wasn't me.

Also, I have never done drugs and I don't even drink so I wasn't intoxicated and did it being stupid and forgot or anything like that. This is just weird, sorry for anyone who read this and was affected by it.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:28 PM   #414
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Weird maybe the roommate found him and wrote him and then posted this.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:32 PM   #415
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Let me guess, you think it's you.
I wouldn't think so. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that I'm not even in the top 25.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2020, 03:46 PM   #416
Life is changing..

Unsolved mysteries of ChiefsPlanet.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2020, 04:49 PM   #417
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Unsolved mysteries of ChiefsPlanet.
TLO you are charged with solving this mystery. We expect weekly reports!
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:09 PM   #418
Politically Incorrect

Maybe he died?

Maybe he had to go in the witness protection program?

Maybe he was going on the lam from debt collectors?

or maybe he just went to prison?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:19 PM   #419

His avatar says his location is "South of the Border". Has this been explored? Could mean that prison was likely but he was making his escape. At that time, there would have been no safe/easy way to post here without leaving an online trail.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:29 PM   #420
Has a particular set of skills

One of the best posters who ever was on this site.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.