Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-19-2024, 09:14 AM  
In Search of a Life

Call Your Shot: Who's the Chiefs first pick?

Rule: You can change your answer up until next Thursday!

This might be the toughest year yet for this. I can see so many different possibilities, especially considering that I think there's a solid chance the Chiefs trade up.

Edit: It's draft day and I'm changing my pick!

Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia

There's way too much smoke about the Chiefs trading up and/or them targeting a LT. I'm going with a guy that I think could make it into our range, who also has the kind of upside that would have Veach itching to make a move to go get him.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2024 at 06:21 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:50 AM   #406
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
So I will predict Kingsley Suamataia, with an outside chance of it being a smokescreen for their WR pick that would be McConkey or Worthy.
Suamataia fits perfectly. Unlike soon-to-be-24 Fautanu, Suamataia is only 21 years old and has plenty of ceiling left.

But I'd be fine with any LT. This talk of giving away the future to move up for a receiver is crazy to me. The hit/miss variance is just too high. Get the surest thing in the first and continue to take second round swings at WR.
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-24-2024, 09:51 AM   #407
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallymo View Post
Suamataia fits perfectly. Unlike soon-to-be-24 Fautanu, Suamataia is only 21 years old and has plenty of ceiling left.

But I'd be fine with any LT. This talk of giving away the future to move up for a receiver is crazy to me. The hit/miss variance is just too high. Get the surest thing in the first and continue to take second round swings at WR.
Kingsley is the surest thing....?
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:52 AM   #408
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Take it for what it’s worth but Nate just said a bit ago that Veach has made it known to virtually every other team that he wants to move up and is “willing to go as high as you’ll let me” when referencing other teams…
Well, he has more access to the behind the scenes then any of us here I would think. If true though, Veach may want to move up only 4-6 spots to get either Kingsley Suamataia or Tyler Guyton.

Moving up more then that we would have to give up valuable picks.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:54 AM   #409
The man you could post like.

Dude obviously has sources
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:54 AM   #410
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Kingsley is the surest thing....?
Again, I'm fine with any LT that can start in short order.

My infatuation with Suamataia is based on his age, position and likely availability at pick 32. And yes, I would consider him a safer pick than the lotto of choices at receiver available at the same pick.
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-24-2024, 09:58 AM   #411
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post

Dude obviously has sources
Dude is ****ing nails.

I'm just going to assume the Chiefs are going LT.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:58 AM   #412
Andy Reid Supporter

How bizarre. I heard draft rumors this morning on Sirius about AD Mitchell being off teams board bc of his character concerns and lack of effort (he didn’t interview well in Indy apparently) and this Rickey guy said Mitchell was off many teams boards last night.

I wonder if this is a National guys secret mult?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 10:00 AM   #413

Just a run of the mill Twitter insider. They'll last a season or two then get weeded out and the next one pops up.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 10:07 AM   #414

Although this one is different in the sheer number of things he gets right. Usually they'll break one or two massive stories before the public knows and ride that clout. This guy or gal is reporting on multiple franchises at damn near real time.
Old 04-24-2024, 10:08 AM   #415
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Although this one is different in the sheer number of things he gets right. Usually they'll break one or two massive stories before the public knows and ride that clout. This guy or gal is reporting on multiple franchises at damn near real time.
Yea, I don't think I've ever seen it quite to this level.
Old 04-24-2024, 10:08 AM   #416
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I'll trust Rickey's reporting here, and it's probably the smart way to play the board.

You're gonna be able to trade up from 64 to get a really good WR and still grab your LT of the future R1 at 32.

Could totally see us picking at 32 and something like 45 to nab Kingsley/Paul + Franklin/Polk.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 10:11 AM   #417
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I'll trust Rickey's reporting here, and it's probably the smart way to play the board.

You're gonna be able to trade up from 64 to get a really good WR and still grab your LT of the future R1 at 32.

Could totally see us picking at 32 and something like 45 to nab Kingsley/Paul + Franklin/Polk.
Yea, it makes a lot of sense on top of Rickey being reliable.
Old 04-24-2024, 10:18 AM   #418
MVP

In Rickey we trust.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2024, 10:23 AM   #419
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

I wonder if this is a National guys secret mult?

Todd McShay or Mike Mayock trolling mother****ers
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 10:39 AM   #420
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
FWIW Rickey is absolutely adamant the Chiefs are taking a LT R1
It makes the most sense. There's just so much damn talent at WR that we could honestly take a guy in the 3rd and STILL be hyped about his potential.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.