Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2024, 09:26 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

So, what’s this Sneed trade gonna end up being?

Since we know this thing is coming down in the next few days.

What’s the predictions? Not what you want, but what you think the details end up being?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:36 PM   #406
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Probably gonna end up looking at all this and saying we chose Brown + 46 over Sneed

And whether or not we win that trade is totally up in the air but 46 is a pretty great cheap asset to have
That's Pearsall, McConkey, Legette, Wilson territory. You can rebuild your WR group with the money saved and pick.

Draft a CB at 64 or in the 3rd.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:45 PM   #407
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

And the meat of this draft’s top 64 is at WR, OT, CB…

It’ll kinda suck in the initial moment, but I get why you trade out Hollywood for Sneed and take the extra asset (assuming it’s a pick as good as 46).
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:57 PM   #408
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Just a rumor….

Supposedly this guy posted this before Sneed started liking Colts stuff. Or he didn’t know Sneed did.

Just the rumor, but it would add some validity to it. Or make it seem more likely.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:59 PM   #409

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
And the meat of this draft’s top 64 is at WR, OT, CB…

It’ll kinda suck in the initial moment, but I get why you trade out Hollywood for Sneed and take the extra asset (assuming it’s a pick as good as 46).
I’d be good with 46 for Sneed. Sign Hollywood and vet LT.

The draft can be BPA across the board. DL depth is the only somewhat immediate need.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:03 PM   #410
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’d be good with 46 for Sneed. Sign Hollywood and vet LT.

The draft can be BPA across the board. DL depth is the only somewhat immediate need.
DL all depends on where they think FAU is at and when they expect to get Omenihu back. Also, can they possibly get Danna back at a discount? I think they really like Herring.

Honestly, I expect a DT selection in round 3 (seems to be Veach's sweet spot), but I wouldn't be shocked if they just do another Dunlap type of signing to hold them off until Omenihu is back.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:04 PM   #411
MVP

Quote:
Just a rumor….

Pretty juicy
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-13-2024, 10:07 PM   #412
I love your mom

Would a pick and one of their WR be worth entertaining, pierce?
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:12 PM   #413

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
DL all depends on where they think FAU is at and when they expect to get Omenihu back. Also, can they possibly get Danna back at a discount? I think they really like Herring.

Honestly, I expect a DT selection in round 3 (seems to be Veach's sweet spot), but I wouldn't be shocked if they just do another Dunlap type of signing to hold them off until Omenihu is back.
Yeah, I’m hopeful with FAU but loved having a Danna that allows him to develop. I think Danna is still out there, so maybe he’d take a 1-year deal eventually.

I’d really like to see us solidify that DT next to Jones with a young long-term answer. I was hopefully we might extend Saunders last offseason for that, but get why we didn’t.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:59 PM   #414
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
If that helps us move up for an Alpha WR I think that would be amazing.

How about an Alpha LT, because it's probably more important Pat doesn't get his ass flattened.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 11:09 PM   #415
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
How about an Alpha LT, because it's probably more important Pat doesn't get his ass flattened.
I believe in having a great OL but you don't need a all world LT when Mahomes is your QB.

I would prefer to sign Tyron Smith for this year and draft the Yale guy or another athletic freak to compete with Wayna as the swing tackle.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-13-2024, 11:47 PM   #416
Starter

Quote:
Just a rumor….

I don’t hate it depending on compensation

Also don’t love it because there’s another good player in the AFC! These guys need to go to some NFC teams damn it.
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:21 AM   #417
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I believe in having a great OL but you don't need a all world LT when Mahomes is your QB.

I would prefer to sign Tyron Smith for this year and draft the Yale guy or another athletic freak to compete with Wayna as the swing tackle.
So you want a career brokedick and a developmental guy? Hmm. I think we have to do a bit better than Smith if you go that route. You either draft a day 1 starter or you get a guy that can last more than half a season because availability trumps talent all day every day.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:34 AM   #418
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Who is within range that fits?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:42 AM   #419
Praise Him

No takers,....... yet

I think he plays in KC another year with the tag
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:45 AM   #420
Most Valuable Villain

I know people are saying pick 46....and I'm not sure the Colts would go for it...but what about?

Sneed and #32 for #15.

That puts the value of Sneed at #44. Indy still gets a pick in the first round and has their 2nd round pick. The Chiefs get a chance at a LT that falls. Sign Brown in FA, grab a LT at 15 and then go WR in the 2nd.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote