Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2022, 12:23 PM   #406
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Well I just proved to you that MAC receivers taken in the first three rounds NOT succeeding is the outlier.

So there.
Because few MAC receivers are taken in the first three rounds.

This is textbook selection bias.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2022, 12:26 PM   #407
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

What traits do you see Skyy exhibiting that cause you to feel “this kid isn’t going to make it in the NFL”?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2022, 12:26 PM   #408
MVP

Quote:

IT'S THE ENTIRE DATA SET.

You just don't want to admit you're wrong. Try it. It feels good.

"Oh wow... that data disproves my theory. I guess I'm going to bed smarter than I woke up. What a successful day."
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 12:27 PM   #409
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
IT'S THE ENTIRE DATA SET.

You just don't want to admit you're wrong. Try it. It feels good.

"Oh wow... that data disproves my theory. I guess I'm going to bed smarter than I woke up. What a successful day."
The small amount of data isn't really telling us much because there isn't much of it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2022, 12:29 PM   #410
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The small amount of data isn't really telling us much because there isn't much of it.
THAT'S THE POINT YOU ****TWAT

It happens so rarely that it only happens for a reason.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 12:32 PM   #411
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Comparing Combine numbers
Antonio Brown:

5-10
186 lbs
9" hands
4.57 40yd
13 bench
33.5 vertical
105 broad
6.98 3 cone
4.18 shuttle

Skyy Moore:

5-10
195 lbs
10 1/4" hands
4.41 40yd
15 bench
34.5 vertical
124 broad
7.13 3 cone
4.32 shuttle
Golden Tate has similar measurements as well.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-02-2022, 12:33 PM   #412
The Beast Inside Your Head

Oklahoma State RB's that are converted to WR's in the NFL hit at a high percentage.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2022, 12:34 PM   #413
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I didn’t say it was, but when you talk about “winning championships”, which is a team accomplishment, while completely ignoring the difference in production (individual), it reeks of a biased take.
Fair enough, but it doesn't hurt to be on Championship teams. 4 of them.

I am excited to see what 2Y does in this offense. I have come around on his fit with the offense.

But, I am still frustrated with the fact that, for whatever reason, we seem averse to tall receivers. Reid has watched our defensive backs get abused by tall receivers, but for some reason doesn't want a tall receiver.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 12:36 PM   #414
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Fair enough, but it doesn't hurt to be on Championship teams. 4 of them.

I am excited to see what 2Y does in this offense. I have come around on his fit with the offense.

But, I am still frustrated with the fact that, for whatever reason, we seem averse to tall receivers. Reid has watched our defensive backs get abused by tall receivers, but for some reason doesn't want a tall receiver.

We signed MVS. We also just signed UDFA Justyn Ross. JuJu isn’t overly tall, but he’s a big guy. Josh Gordon. Daurice Fountain.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2022, 12:38 PM   #415
MVP

Quote:
Quick! Do DeAnthony Thomas!

You take Brown's career, I'll take DATs. Which one do you really think he'll be closer to?
There's little chance he's Thomas. He's already a far better athlete, far more more polished route runner,.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2022, 12:44 PM   #416
MVP

Quote:
I admit that I wanted Christian Watson. I am tired of having tiny receivers. The tall receivers we have actually signed recently have been basically broke dick jags.

Sammy Watkins did make a difference to the offense, but didn't produce at a level that matched his physical skills.

Christian Watson is 6'4" and ran an official 4.36. You can't teach height.

Skyy Moore is 5'10" and ran an official 4.41 at the combine (even though initially it was a 4.37 I think)

They have nearly identical hand size, and played at roughly the same level of college football, except Watson was winning National Championships. 4 of them.

Having Championship experience is a valuable intangible for any player.

Players can improve their drop % with coaching and hard work. But players can't get taller.

So, initially I wanted Watson over Moore. But, I have come around on the fact that coming out of college, he fits the offense better.

Now, I am just hoping that Tyquan Thornton doesn't become a star.

I preferred several; Watson, Pickens,Metchie-even Pierce. Looking not very closely, I didn't get all the Moore live pre-draft. Looking closer, I get why they liked him.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 12:46 PM   #417
Veteran

Quote:
We signed MVS. We also just signed UDFA Justyn Ross. JuJu isn’t overly tall, but he’s a big guy. Josh Gordon. Daurice Fountain.
I'm not giving up on Corey Coleman either.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-02-2022, 01:25 PM   #418
In Search of a Life

https://youtu.be/hssRGrOxOqg

Great game to watch.

12 catches for 206 yard and 4 TDs.

The crazy thing is that he could’ve had more. A couple better throws and he could’ve had 230+ yards and 5 TDs.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2022, 01:32 PM   #419
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I preferred several; Watson, Pickens,Metchie-even Pierce. Looking not very closely, I didn't get all the Moore live pre-draft. Looking closer, I get why they liked him.
Me too, now, and I am excited to see what he does with Mahomes.

But, are we forever locked into sub 6' receivers because they "fit" the offense?

How in TF does a receiver who runs in the 4.3s not fit this offense with Mahomes just because he is 6'4"? I don't understand.

ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-02-2022, 01:33 PM   #420
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Me too, now, and I am excited to see what he does with Mahomes.

But, are we forever locked into sub 6' receivers because they "fit" the offense?

How in TF does a receiver who runs in the 4.3s not fit this offense with Mahomes just because he is 6'4"? I don't understand.

Quote:
And Watson wasn’t even on the board at 50 or 54. What are you talking about?