Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2022, 06:35 PM   #406
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Moore also had 26 broken tackles last year. He’s elusive in his route running AND after the catch.

He’s also a little bigger than a guy like Calvin Austin, which is one reason why I have him higher.
Yeah and I made a thread with a report the chiefs are interested you pillowbiters ignored it
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 12:05 AM   #407
Veteran

Quote:
I definitely think he plays faster than Bowe, and just has more big play ability in general.

A.J. Brown is the better comparison IMO.
Burks must be slow of the start? His top speed is there. Another question I have about him is if he can pick up the playbook. Arkansas’s offense wasn’t as precise as what we run and a lot of his yards were on gadget plays or scramble drills. I like bama’s preparation of wrs. Waddle and Devonta smith have both done well and others. I like jameson more than burks but burks size & top speed is intriguing.

https://twitter.com/RAanalytics/stat...widget%3DTweet

Last edited by kcbubb; 03-27-2022 at 12:14 AM..
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-28-2022, 12:01 PM   #408
Most Valuable Villain

Who all is a lock for the first round?

Aidan Hutchinson, DE
Kayvon Thibodeaux, DE
George Karlaftis, DE
Travon Walker, DE
Jermaine Johnson, DE
Kyle Hamilton, S
Derek Stingley Jr., CB
Ahmad Gardner, CB
Charles Cross, OT
Ikem Ekwonu, OT
Evan Neal, OT
Drake London, WR
Garrett Wilson, WR
Jameson Williams, WR
Chris Olave, WR
Treylon Burks, WR
Devin Lloyd, LB
Devonte Wyatt, DT
Jordan Davis, DT
Tyler Linderbaum, OC

That's 20 players that are legit LOCKS. Now factor in other guys who COULD go in the first round.

Trent McDuffie, CB
Nakobe Dean, LB
Trevor Penning, OT
Bernhard Raimann, OT
David Ojabo, DE
Andrew Booth Jr, CB
Kaiir Elam, CB
Lewis Cine, S
Daxton Hill, S
Jaquan Brisker, S
Boye Mafe, DE
Travis Jones, DT
Kenyon Green, OG
Zion Johnson, OG

That's 14 players that have gotten 1st round buzz and wouldn't be surprising to see them go in the 1st round. And that's not including ANY QBs.

Malik Willis, QB
Kenny Pickett, QB
Sam Howell, QB
Desmond Ridder, QB
Matt Corral, QB

Two to three of those guys are going in the 1st round.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2022, 09:40 AM   #409
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 07:56 AM   #410
In Search of a Life

I've been watching Travis Jones highlights.

If the plan is to move on from Chris Jones next year.....well yeah. Take that guy.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 08:01 AM   #411
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
He's going to tumble like A.J. Epenesa, I think. Similar (good) players.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 09:03 AM   #412
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Nah.

Epenesa ran a 5.04 for comparison.

Karlaftis is a MUCH better athlete. He might fall to the end of the 1st or early 2nd, but that’s it.

Honestly, he’s the perfect player to pair with Ojabo if they want to just double dip at DE in the 1st. You get your day 1 starter at SDE, and your future starter at WDE.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 09:11 AM   #413
MVP

Quote:
Nah.

Karlaftis is a MUCH better athlete. He might fall to the end of the 1st or early 2nd, but that’s it.

Honestly, he’s the perfect player to pair with Ojabo if they want to just double dip at DE in the 1st. You get your day 1 starter at SDE, and your future starter at WDE.
I'd be thrilled.

Then I'd take two WR's in the second and JIMP.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 09:21 AM   #414
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Nah.

Every mock I see has Karlaftis going in the teens. He isn’t gonna be available.

…..

…..

……

But Sam Williams will be
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 10:00 AM   #415
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
B1G and Iowa fan here.

AJ Epinesa <<< George Karlaftis.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 10:22 AM   #416
MVP

Quote:
Saw him being compared to Jared Allen on a draft site.

Not sure how accurate that is, but it got me excited about him lol
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-30-2022, 10:39 AM   #417
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
B1G and Iowa fan here.

AJ Epinesa <<< George Karlaftis.
I don't think he's bad... just a guy who ends up lower than initial draft projections. I'm thinking more into the 20s (when he started the draft process at the top 5-8 level).

I'll think he'll be a good NFL player and better than Epenesa.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2022, 01:30 PM   #418
In Search of a Life

I'm out on Karlaftis. Saw someone say he reminded them of Breeland Speaks.

I'm not into that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2022, 01:57 PM   #419
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm out on Karlaftis. Saw someone say he reminded them of Breeland Speaks.

I'm not into that.
That’s just ****ing dumb.

And you being out on him because somebody said that is even worse.
Old 03-31-2022, 02:07 PM   #420
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That’s just ****ing dumb.

And you being out on him because somebody said that is even worse.