Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2016, 06:42 PM   #406
Veteran

I called in and got $25 off per month for two years.
Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2016, 06:52 PM   #407
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic View Post
I called in and got $25 off per month for two years.
Same deal they gave me. Said no deal on Sunday Ticket but offered that.

I took it as I come out ahead in the long run.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:03 PM   #408
21st Century Schizoid Fan

After 16 years, we ended our relationship with DTV today and officially cut the cord. They finally got desperate and offered free Sunday Ticket, but wife told them she had called three previous times and told them if they couldn't give us a better deal we were leaving.

I'm tired of bluffing every year and going through the rigamarole. This time there was no bluffing.

We switched to Playstation Vue and a Mohu Leaf antenna over the weekend and are satisfied with that. We're saving $80 a month.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:49 PM   #409
Veteran

I'll probably cut cord within next couple of years. Just letting streaming catch up. I like live sports.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:57 PM   #410
Baba Ganoush

I don't see why people get DirecTV and bitch about the NFLST prices, knowing already.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:57 PM   #411
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment View Post
I'll probably cut cord within next couple of years. Just letting streaming catch up. I like live sports.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
AT&T/Direct TV is supposed to be coming out with a 'DirecTV streaming' package where you wont need a dish or receiver. That sounds sweet.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2016, 08:08 PM   #412
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
AT&T/Direct TV is supposed to be coming out with a 'DirecTV streaming' package where you wont need a dish or receiver. That sounds sweet.
And will be massively overpriced. Somebody has to pay for that massive infrastructure with a shrinking customer base.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-01-2016, 08:18 PM   #413
In Search of a Life

Playstation VUE and DIsh Network have some decent entry level 'skinny packages'
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2016, 08:39 PM   #414
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I don't see why people get DirecTV and bitch about the NFLST prices, knowing already.
Ssssh little one.

Adults are talking about how the system gives the ST away for free to new users; but does not take care of their existing customers.

After 4 calls, and finally telling them to come get the hardware, they gave me ST Max for free and $50/off a month.

Been a customer for 16 years and every year we have to go through this. We should not have to.
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2016, 08:47 PM   #415
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
Ssssh little one.

Adults are talking about how the system gives the ST away for free to new users; but does not take care of their existing customers.

After 4 calls, and finally telling them to come get the hardware, they gave me ST Max for free and $50/off a month.

Been a customer for 16 years and every year we have to go through this. We should not have to.
This. I just got tired of it, plus I need to save money.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2016, 08:51 PM   #416
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
This. I just got tired of it, plus I need to save money.
As soon as there is 1, seriously just 1, dependable alternative to ST Max, I'm gone.

I had not heard of the possible ST streaming service...that would be fantastic.
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2016, 09:05 PM   #417
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
As soon as there is 1, seriously just 1, dependable alternative to ST Max, I'm gone.

I had not heard of the possible ST streaming service...that would be fantastic.
Yup. Once a good streaming device is available or DTVs monopoly over Sunday Ticket is over, I am gone as well.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2016, 09:20 PM   #418
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yup. Once a good streaming device is available or DTVs monopoly over Sunday Ticket is over, I am gone as well.
Direct TV's monopoly won't end until at the earliest, 2021, when the current CBA expires.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2016, 09:25 PM   #419
Please squeeze

Last year I threatened to drop DTV so they gave my ST for free. This year I was just going to drop ST and they gave me ST + Max for $50 total.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:02 PM   #420
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

I got Sunday Ticket Max for free after AT&T ****ed around and turned off my directv last Saturday over an internet bill (from my old house) that would've been paid the following Monday. Cancelled AT&T internet because they suck anyways. Directv hooked me up again because AT&T are idiots. Originally was going to have to pay $220 for the standard Sunday ticket. Thanks AT&T!
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.