Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:54 PM   #406
She reads at a sophomore level

I knew a girl we called snaggle-tooth
ferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-10-2007, 01:12 PM   #407
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
Welcome N00b (sp?).

We've needed a Snagle around here for quite some time.

FAX

"n" should be lowercase
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:14 PM   #408
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru
Beautiful.
That was very nice!
greg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-10-2007, 01:17 PM   #409
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare
"n" should be lowercase
Did you see the old Brazilian barbecue thread, that was brought up last night? He was doing that 3 years ago, still doing it. I found it hilarious.

**edit** Here it is
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:57 PM   #410
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
Welcome N00b (sp?).

We've needed a Snagle around here for quite some time.

FAX
I don't anticipate staying here too long, I'll just be checking in with this thread while for the next few weeks as the series continues. I plan on putting together a gallery of my best shots this weekend, I'll be sure to post a link here when I get it online. In the meantime if anyone has questions about camp let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.
Snagle has disabled reputation
Old 08-10-2007, 02:18 PM   #411
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snagle
I don't anticipate staying here too long, I'll just be checking in with this thread while for the next few weeks as the series continues. I plan on putting together a gallery of my best shots this weekend, I'll be sure to post a link here when I get it online. In the meantime if anyone has questions about camp let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.
Fair enough, Mr. Snagle. Actually, I have a lot of questions.

Who is winning the quarterback position?
Are our receivers as bad as has been reported?
How is Terry really doing at RT?
How do the RBs look?

Any insight you can provide in these areas would be greatly appreciated.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 03:36 PM   #412
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
Fair enough, Mr. Snagle. Actually, I have a lot of questions.

How do the RBs look?

Any insight you can provide in these areas would be greatly appreciated.

FAX
Assume that all my answers start with a big "IMO". I'm not a scout or a reporter, these are just my observations.

In the 20 or so practices I've seen, Huard looks like a more reliable passer. Having said that, I'd put my money on Croyle getting the nod at the beginning of the regular season.

In short - yes. I've seen a ridiculous amount of dropped passes. Webb and Hannon are underwhelming, Bowe I didn't see much of because he got to camp late but he looks like he could make an impact.

Can't say either way.

How do the RBs look?
Good. The backfield has the potential to be deep this year. Michael Bennet was very impressive. For being new to the position, Boomer looked really good at fullback. He probably dropped the fewest passes of anyone at camp (granted most of the passes were short). Kolby Smith has potential and if LJ doesn't come back I don't think they'll hesitate to work him in.

Priest is still listed as "Physically Unable to Perform" and has only been doing conditioning workouts since he got to camp. Earlier this week he put on shoulder pads and did a few light contact workouts. The fans really want to see him back no the field but I'm not sure it's going to happen anytime soon.
Snagle has disabled reputation
Old 08-10-2007, 03:44 PM   #413
legend

bam bitch. gots me that fancy hbo just now and will be watching hard knocks at 6pm. woohoo
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:03 PM   #414
Most Valuable Poster

I just watched Hard Knocks and I have to say it was one of the coolest hour that I have ever spent watching a show.

I loved it. Great to see complete behind the scenes action. Unprecedented and bad ass.

tw
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:08 PM   #415
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs
I just watched Hard Knocks and I have to say it was one of the coolest hour that I have ever spent watching a show.

I loved it. Great to see complete behind the scenes action. Unprecedented and bad ass.

tw
I agree. Someone mentioned that they didn't like the fact that there was little actual football substance. They wanted a better idea of how the players were performing in camp. Battles for positions, etc.

That's what preseason games and training camp reports are for. This show gives Chiefs fans a rare window into the overall experience of camp, and the personalities of the players.

I loved it... and I'm happy as hell that they chose KC.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:12 PM   #416
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
I agree. Someone mentioned that they didn't like the fact that there was little actual football substance. They wanted a better idea of how the players were performing in camp. Battles for positions, etc.

That's what preseason games and training camp reports are for. This show gives Chiefs fans a rare window into the overall experience of camp, and the personalities of the players.

I loved it... and I'm happy as hell that they chose KC.
Im with you. As soon as it was over I watched it again. I wish they could do it every year.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:03 PM   #417
HOF 20??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10
I wish they could do it every year.
That's the sad part. After this, they'll probably be on to the Pats or Colts next year or some other media-crazy team.
unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:06 PM   #418
King Shit of **** Mountain

Bob Dole just started re-watching it, and the first question is:

Why is Herm running the pussy lower level stairs instead of the upper level killers?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:33 PM   #419
Don't look over here

I just had a chance to watch Hardknocks and all I have to say is...

LMFAO @ Pollard.
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:59 PM   #420
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole
Bob Dole just started re-watching it, and the first question is:

Why is Herm running the pussy lower level stairs instead of the upper level killers?
Maybe he has vertigo. I certainly wouldn't want to miss a step and fall from the top. Talk about painful >.<
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.