Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-14-2022, 04:08 PM   #41521
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
You'd think but then you have dumbasses like KnowMo...
True... I'm sure there are a handful that believe he was hired for that sole purpose.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-14-2022, 04:26 PM   #41522
Three-Pat

Quote:
Exactly. You're a clown.
He’s so confident that he won’t take my bet that if Rodgers doesn’t end up in Denver this year he would leave this board forever.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 04:28 PM   #41523
MVP

Shaq has worked for the general and likes skunk
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-14-2022, 04:32 PM   #41524
Three-Pat

Quote:
They hired a head coach with the idea that he was going to lure a HOF QB to Denver.

Not because he's actually good at his job or anything.

What a ****ing dumb idea.
The same HOF QB that routinely chokes in the playoffs in the weaker NFC. Sure he’s going to rush to Denver and that Top 5 roster (in spite of them picking top 10….. again) so he can face a gauntlet of Mahomes x2, Herbert x2, and possibly Allen, Jackson, and Burrow all because of Hackett.
Old 02-14-2022, 04:46 PM   #41525
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Well, the Rams also didn't have Kupp and a few other key factors... it wasn't just Stafford.
The Rams had Cooper Kupp when they were a playoff team last year…

The only reason they didn’t have him when they went to the SB was his injury. He was still a piece they have had the entire time.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2022, 04:51 PM   #41526
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Go after Russ, check on Watson, check out the draft. If all of that doesn't work out, draft a pass rusher or RT and suck for Bryce Drew or CJ Stroud.

You need to stabilize the QB position.

Get a steady signal caller. Not one of these past his prime statues like Flacco or an overrated huddler like Case Keenum.

You need Jimmy G. He’s the only one who’s actually going to be available
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 05:06 PM   #41527
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You need to stabilize the QB position.

Get a steady signal caller. Not one of these past his prime statues like Flacco or an overrated huddler like Case Keenum.

You need Jimmy G. He’s the only one who’s actually going to be available
I want upside. Not steady.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-14-2022, 05:21 PM   #41528
SuperChiefs

Hey blowmo, I hope you're man enough to show up here and eat crow when you dont get Rodgers and the paton/Hackett plan falls apart just like we all told you it would
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2022, 05:42 PM   #41529
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Hey blowmo, I hope you're man enough to show up here and eat crow when you dont get Rodgers and the paton/Hackett plan falls apart just like we all told you it would
And I hope everyone will tell me how right I was and how sorry you all were for doubting me if he does choose to leave.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-14-2022, 05:45 PM   #41530
MVP

Alot of anti Bronco fans HOPE it happens
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-14-2022, 05:46 PM   #41531
#triggering

Quote:
And I hope everyone will tell me how right I was and how sorry you all were for doubting me if he does choose to leave.
You're not even confident. Worded well to "...does choose to leave..."

He could "choose" to leave, but not get traded. Or, he could get traded somewhere else. You worded that well.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-14-2022, 05:49 PM   #41532
Choco Favre

It’s not going to happen as GB wants Rodgers abd Rodgers wants to stay, but even if they did get him, Denver doesn’t have a receiving target like Kelce or Hill. Their defensive personnel is also pretty weak. Fangio is a great d coord and did well with scrapheap players last year. They don’t have him anymore
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2022, 05:50 PM   #41533
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
You're not even confident. Worded well to "...does choose to leave..."

He could "choose" to leave, but not get traded. Or, he could get traded somewhere else. You worded that well.
Choose to leave could mean retire, come to Denver, or go to some team that is lurking in the weeds. I don't know what he's going to do. But I am cautiously optimistic, and think Denver has a better than 60% shot to land him.
Old 02-14-2022, 05:50 PM   #41534
Three-Pat

Quote:
Choose to leave could mean retire, come to Denver, or go to some team that is lurking in the weeds. I don't know what he's going to do. But I am cautiously optimistic, and think Denver has a better than 60% shot to land him.
I so wish you would take my bet.
Old 02-14-2022, 05:53 PM   #41535
Abolish The Salary Cap!

If Rodgers does ask to be traded I'm extremely confident that he will be playing in Denver this year.