Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:27 PM   #4126
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Maybe we didn't touch him because our corners are so bad there was someone open in 3 or less seconds each play. Make him hold the ball a second or more per play and our pass rushers can get to him. I don't think Houston, Ford, and Jones all of a sudden forgot how to rush the passer that game. But it's hard to rush a passer when hes getting the ball out his hands in 3 or less seconds.
Our corners that game that game were Ward,Fuller, Nelson safeties were Berry, Sorenson Joyner

This year potentially would be Claiborne, Ward,Fuller
Safeties Mathieu, Thornhill

That isnt an upgrade? If we dont pressure Brady the Clark probably didnt deserve the contract and Jones isnt worth Fletcher money.

You guys act like we have no talent and this defense is ****ed.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:28 PM   #4127
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Right now between KC/NE, I think at best for us it’s home team wins. At best.

And they’re probably going to get HFA cause of their booty schedule. So we don’t get the home game.

Add Ramsey and I think we beat them anywhere, anytime.
I’ve never said this before so it’s weird. Billay is right and you need to read his post.

Look at last years problems:

-couldn’t stop the run
-no communication at all
-players didn’t know what they were doing
-worst safety corps in the league
-penalties

We lost after all that due to a penalty, which shouldn’t have happened.
This defense appears to be more structured. Guys know their jobs and they are on the same page.

It sucks that the Pats have AB. I hate it it..BUT our defense looks markedly improved. So does our QB.

Pats got better, but what happens now when they can’t easily run the ball, the Chiefs aren’t having 2 DB’s chasing the same receiver leaving the other receiver wide open and Patrick Mahomes is only struggling a few drives instead of an entire half?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:29 PM   #4128
MVP

Quote:
Torched? Eh. He gave up the one play on the GL to Watkins but what else really was his coverage?

He’s a top 2-3 CB, probably #1. Don’t let PFF fool you. Let the NFL market tell you what you need to know.
Well let's see what he gets traded for, because Minkah Fitzpatrick was traded for a top 10 pick. I'd take that over a couple late 1st round picks. Don't get me wrong I think Ramsey is probably a top 5-10 corner in the NFL, but I dont think we should overpay for him and miss out on probably resigning Jones. Another thing is everyone wants to talk about how good the Jags D line is and I'm willing to bet that the line is so good they make Ramsey look better.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:30 PM   #4129
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Our corners that game that game were Ward,Fuller, Nelson safeties were Berry, Sorenson Joyner

That isnt an upgrade? If we dont pressure Brady the Clark probably didnt deserve the contract and Jones isnt worth Fletcher money.

You left out Breeland. He may be our best CB.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:32 PM   #4130
MVP

Quote:

Yep, this pissing and whining like we can't beat the Patriots if we don't get Ramsey is stupid as ****. We could have easily beat them last year and this year it looks like Pat is better and our D is definitely better (how much better is the question).
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:32 PM   #4131
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Well let's see what he gets traded for, because Minkah Fitzpatrick was traded for a top 10 pick. I'd take that over a couple late 1st round picks. Don't get me wrong I think Ramsey is probably a top 5-10 corner in the NFL, but I dont think we should overpay for him and miss out on probably resigning Jones. Another thing is everyone wants to talk about how good the Jags D line is and I'm willing to bet that the line is so good they make Ramsey look better.
Ever heard of coverage sacks. Ramsey and Bouye can cover long enough for the Dline to get home.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:34 PM   #4132
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Now, with all things said, I’m starting to seriously doubt that AB lasts in New England. He’s a shitshow right now.

But still. Get Jalen and we pound their ass by 14+ if AB is in fact gone.
what's the latest there? Can you give me a condensed update real quick? I'm too tired to comb through all of that BS right now.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:35 PM   #4133
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:

Yes we upgraded...but so did the Patriots. And their upgrade is WAY better than ours.

Gordon and AB > Clairborne and Breeland

And it's not even close. A player like Ramsey can help close that gap.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:35 PM   #4134
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
Ever heard of coverage sacks. Ramsey and Bouye can cover long enough for the Dline to get home.
This.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:36 PM   #4135
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yes we upgraded...but so did the Patriots. And their upgrade is WAY better than ours.

lol that’s not all we upgraded.

Our safeties are WAY better, and our LB’s have improved. Yea, we lost a little bit of pass rush, but our DL has improved overall and has depth.

We also got better on offense.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:38 PM   #4136
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
what's the latest there? Can you give me a condensed update real quick? I'm too tired to comb through all of that BS right now.
On Jalen or AB?

Jalen can't play this week if traded after today so no rush, multiple teams still in contention so it could go through tomorrow, by Monday, by the trade deadline, or never. Lots of rumors, nothing concrete.

AB is a dickhead and a moron, and it's been verified like 100x over. The NFL interviewed the woman accusing him of rape, and that investigation is ongoing. He's clear to play vs the jets and beyond that we'll see.

I think that's an accurate representation of the latest for both of them.
Giant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-19-2019, 10:39 PM   #4137
Banned

Heres the thing.... alot can change between now and January and even if it doesnt I highly doubt the game plays out the same way. I'd bet a pretty penny this offense wont be shut out for a half. The Patriots won because they ran the ball on the Chargersx Chiefs, and Rams. 2 of those 3 had a pretty good secondary. Rams held them to 13 points. Ask yourself this.... why were the Patriots so reliant on the run? Is it possible Brady at 42 isnt like he was in 2007? I dont think he can beat you deep and I dont think he was great outside the numbers.

I'd sit a safety inside but you will need to pressure him.

All that can be done without Ramsey. This isnt gloom and doom ****ers. It's about execution.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:40 PM   #4138
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Mikha was traded for a projected top 10-20 because of basically 3 years left on a rookie deal. I agree with the rest of your post. I hope we don't overpay.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:40 PM   #4139
Banned

Quote:

Do you think a 43 year old Brady has enough to stretch you deep and hit outside the numbers accurately on a consistent basis?
Old 09-19-2019, 10:46 PM   #4140
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:

And they both have looked really good thus far.

Now they each may not make it to the playoffs for different reasons, but if they do, they’ll shred our ass along with little bitch Edelman.

It’s the truth. Our upgrades won’t matter compared to theirs.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.