Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-27-2022, 08:51 AM   #41086
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Rodgers is going to slay the youth and reclaim his legacy

I'll betcha 3 years ago you thought Aaron Rodgers was overrated
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2022, 08:51 AM   #41087
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Rodgers is going to slay the youth and reclaim his legacy

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2022, 08:54 AM   #41088
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan View Post
As much as I dislike Denver, they are in better position with a top 5 quarterback to win it all over the next 3 years then Green Bay.

Packers are in less than an ideal situation cap wise and Denver has more picks as well.

As long as the Broncos don't have to overpay in draft pick compensation, going to Denver makes a lot of sense for Rodgers. Lower expectations but still a shot to win it all if Rodgers plays at a top 5 QB level.

Brady is just about gone if not gone and he only stays for another year in Tampa if it looks like Tampa Bay will reload and arguably have a little more talent than Green Bay again... While it may be easier to get through the NFC than the AFC next year with even San Francisco probably transitioning to a new QB, beating Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Stafford, Dak don't matter enough.

What better way for Rodgers to improve his somewhat sullied reputation than to come out ahead in a conference with Mahomes, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Herbert and Lamar Jackson.

Denver right now IMO is in better position than Tampa Bay was when Tampa signed Brady. One difference with Tampa was that Brady came for a reasonable price in terms of salary. Will Rodgers be willing to play for a discount or will he demand gigantic contract commensurate with the back to back MVPs. Gronk came for a fair price in terms of salary and low price in draft compensation. And Antonio Brown/Fournette came for cheap prices. Tampa hit on a couple of key draft picks as well.

But Tampa and Denver had talent but they had issues at quarterback and other positions. Tampa improved its offensive line via the draft and Denver can use the draft as well to address needs. They have 11 picks right now.
Patriots are done and irrelevant. Just like Denver.. Go away.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 09:04 AM   #41089
#triggering

I would prefer them spend picks to acquire Wilson if that's the path they choose to take. As far as offensive talent, Denver has quite a bit and with the issues at QB (sure it can be a convenient excuse), but it's hard to really say if guys like Jeudy are a bust or not. I just think they need a creative mind that can upgrade the QB and with Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy, Hamler, Fant.. that's a nice set of passing options. Then you have Williams and Gordon if they resign him and overall, it's a solid group skill players.

They do need another upgrade to the OL, but if they can acquire or draft the right QB, they will be in a good place. But, Rodgers or Cousins would not be ideal for me. I can see them making a play for Cousins and while he would be an improvement, I don't see him as the answer.

For me, it's make a play for Wilson or take the QB from PIT or NC in the draft.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-27-2022, 09:05 AM   #41090
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
You know that jump the Chiefs offense made from 2017 to 2018? Denver is going to be getting that.

These guys are going to be totally different players. Chiefs fans know how much a top 5 QB changes an offense.
Dude is so delusional, and desperate. The let down will be comedy gold. I can’t lie, I hope Dungver gives a kings ransom in picks and players to obtain the aging choke artist. Sell your future for a year or 2 of 2nd or 3rd in the division. Knowshit, do you really think your new coach is going be able to out coach the best coach in the league, with the best team in the league, and the best GM in the league??
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2022, 09:09 AM   #41091
In Search of a Life

Just a reminder that the Packers offensive staff was just outcoached by a rookie DC…
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2022, 09:11 AM   #41092
Keep Camp Home!

well fock I thought Ichecked the front page :|
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-27-2022, 09:33 AM   #41093
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I would prefer them spend picks to acquire Wilson if that's the path they choose to take. As far as offensive talent, Denver has quite a bit and with the issues at QB (sure it can be a convenient excuse), but it's hard to really say if guys like Jeudy are a bust or not. I just think they need a creative mind that can upgrade the QB and with Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy, Hamler, Fant.. that's a nice set of passing options. Then you have Williams and Gordon if they resign him and overall, it's a solid group skill players.

They do need another upgrade to the OL, but if they can acquire or draft the right QB, they will be in a good place. But, Rodgers or Cousins would not be ideal for me. I can see them making a play for Cousins and while he would be an improvement, I don't see him as the answer.

All those players you mentioned on offense are decent, but none are special talents, as in top 5 players at their position. Many teams have what Denver has.

As far as QBs go, I think you're on the right track. No way I'd put all those resources to acquire Rodgers. It would be Wilson, DeShaun Watson, or screw it just roll with Lock and draft a young QB (NOT a CB). I'm not sure I'd draft a QB round 1 this year. They all seem like reaches, exactly why a QB starved team like Denver needs to be cautious of drafting one. Pickett is a Brady Quinn in the making.... On second thought, go for it!

Last edited by TEX; 01-27-2022 at 10:27 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-27-2022, 09:37 AM   #41094
offense > defense

Of all the 100s of delusional things KnowMo has said and done, thinking that a stupid smiley at the end of a homer post could trigger a fan base enjoying its 4th straight home conference title game has gotta be #1.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-27-2022, 09:39 AM   #41095
Most Valuable Villain

I’m here for all of the Rodgers to Denver talk that involves analysis and trade scenarios.

Only for him to retire.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2022, 11:06 AM   #41096
Banned

So Rodgers has had golden opportunities 2 of the last 3 years to get to the Super Bowl and can't get it done in a conference with not nearly as much young QB talent as the AFC. But, he's going to come to the AFC to somehow repair his legacy.....
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-27-2022, 11:18 AM   #41097
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post

Agreed.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-27-2022, 11:22 AM   #41098
Banned

Rodgers will end up in San Fran
NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-27-2022, 11:22 AM   #41099
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOM View Post
Rodgers will end up in San Fran
They have Trey Lance, genius.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2022, 11:23 AM   #41100
Supporter

You can't blame Knowshit and the other Donk fans for wanting Rodgers. After all,, it wasn't that long ago that they saw the league gift them a Superfarce in as a retirement gift to Fivehead. They surely believe that they would do it again for Rodgers. They really don't care if the wins are legitimate or not. Their franchise has always had to cheat to win, so they're okay with it.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.