Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 01:25 AM   #4096
MVP

That Samuel injury is pretty bad for them. They're going to be giving snaps to some really marginal players now.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 04:50 AM   #4097
Bolton gonna knock you out

Let’s trade them Skyy, and Toney. Burt can sell person of Hispanic heritage on having 3 WR with multiple SB rings for their stable.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:06 AM   #4098
King Shit of **** Mountain

I think this is the year Allen's reckless playing style starts landing him on the sidelines for a couple of games.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:59 AM   #4099
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Better cancel all the bills games and just let them play in the AFCCG, for equality or something.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:29 AM   #4100
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I think this is the year Allen's reckless playing style starts landing him on the sidelines for a couple of games.
I was thinking about that. What the Bills do when the offense struggles is lean more on Allen as a runner, especially for the fullback style runs.

That type of thing takes a toll on guys physically. Could this be the year it bites him a little bit? I think so.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:31 AM   #4101
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Here's a good one I just read.
Is this guy serious? I admit that I didn't watch a lot of Bills games but still, Rice is a lot better than Shakir. And I don't think Shakir is bad, he's just limited to a role. Brown, when healthy is better than Samuel.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:26 AM   #4102
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I was thinking about that. What the Bills do when the offense struggles is lean more on Allen as a runner, especially for the fullback style runs.

That type of thing takes a toll on guys physically. Could this be the year it bites him a little bit? I think so.
Cook is a good RB, though.

If they're smart, they get really heavy into ground and pound inside the 10 yard line.

Allen just never has had the ball placement to operate well in the gold zone. I don't believe he truly got a ton better in that regard - Dabol just worked around it. Ball placement has always been a weakness for him and it surfaces most in short areas where you have higher risk and lower reward.

Now put that in an enclosed space like G2G scenarios and your windows are all the smaller and the arm strength doesn't play up anymore.

They need to stop playing like I do in Madden when I'm trying to build up a young QBs stats. Just hand the damn ball off and finish your drives. You have a solid RB. Take the mileage of your QB (and stop asking him to do something he's not good at with the short area throws) and use the expendable legs/back of your RB.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:36 AM   #4103
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Is this guy serious? I admit that I didn't watch a lot of Bills games but still, Rice is a lot better than Shakir. And I don't think Shakir is bad, he's just limited to a role. Brown, when healthy is better than Samuel.
You're talking about fans who sincerely believe Josh Allen is equal to or better than Mahomes.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:42 AM   #4104
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Cook is a good RB, though.

If they're smart, they get really heavy into ground and pound inside the 10 yard line.

Allen just never has had the ball placement to operate well in the gold zone. I don't believe he truly got a ton better in that regard - Dabol just worked around it. Ball placement has always been a weakness for him and it surfaces most in short areas where you have higher risk and lower reward.

Now put that in an enclosed space like G2G scenarios and your windows are all the smaller and the arm strength doesn't play up anymore.

They need to stop playing like I do in Madden when I'm trying to build up a young QBs stats. Just hand the damn ball off and finish your drives. You have a solid RB. Take the mileage of your QB (and stop asking him to do something he's not good at with the short area throws) and use the expendable legs/back of your RB.
He is, but Brady seems to see him like Kamara and doesn't view him as a goalline type back (though honestly it seems like they could make a lot of hay running zone read triple-option looks with Allen, Cook, and Kincaid... the play the Chiefs used to burn the 49ers/Bosa in the Super Bowl for some of those big runs).

Allen isn't as crafty or decisive or instinctive as Mahomes, but he also is a physical sledgehammer who can bulldoze straight ahead for 3-5 yards. Kincaid, like Kelce, is not a physically dominant, move-your-ass-out-of-the-way in-line blocker, but he is effective enough to work in that action, where if he gets a solid piece of a guy it's enough to give Allen space or let Cook get to the opposite side or, if the blocker ignores him, slide to the flat as a pass option.

But hopefully he continues to try to use Allen down there like he used Drew Brees. That won't work and will minimize his effectiveness.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:14 AM   #4105
Veteran

Quote:
I dont think they watch Chiefs games, or they're coping.

"They're both rookies, and our rookie was pretty good. There's NO WAY Rice could be much better."
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 10:39 AM   #4106
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
We're going to trade them Skyy Moore, aren't we? It's really going to happen.
just twisting the ****ing knife lol
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 01:26 PM   #4107
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
We're going to trade them Skyy Moore, aren't we? It's really going to happen.
They need to. Then they would have a WR room with multiple SB winning players who both caught TDs in the SB.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 02:05 PM   #4108
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

Allen isn't as crafty or decisive or instinctive as Mahomes, but he also is a physical sledgehammer who can bulldoze straight ahead for 3-5 yards. Kincaid, like Kelce, is not a physically dominant, move-your-ass-out-of-the-way in-line blocker, but he is effective enough to work in that action, where if he gets a solid piece of a guy it's enough to give Allen space or let Cook get to the opposite side or, if the blocker ignores him, slide to the flat as a pass option.

But hopefully he continues to try to use Allen down there like he used Drew Brees. That won't work and will minimize his effectiveness.

I think that's basically what they started doing after they fired their first OC last season. Allen rushed for 15 TDs in 2023, up 8 rushing TDs from the previous season, 6 more than in 2021. Yeah, after checking out PFR, Allen was averaging about 8 rushing TDs/season, then last season he nearly doubled that number.

They're letting Josh off the leash and letting him run whenever he feels like it.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:17 PM   #4109
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I think that's basically what they started doing after they fired their first OC last season. Allen rushed for 15 TDs in 2023, up 8 rushing TDs from the previous season, 6 more than in 2021. Yeah, after checking out PFR, Allen was averaging about 8 rushing TDs/season, then last season he nearly doubled that number.

They're letting Josh off the leash and letting him run whenever he feels like it.
Still strikes me as the height of hubris.

"Oh not OUR guy. Our guy can take as many hits from LBs as we need him to. OUR guy will be just fine, even if every single QB who came before him that played like that ended up ground to a fine powder by the time they were 29..."

Okay Buffalo - keep on keepin' on. Working okay for you in the regular season.

We'll see how it turns out...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:17 PM   #4110
Banned!

Quote:
Agreed. I like Shakir, but Rice is pretty clearly better. Worthy is better than Coleman. There's really not much ambiguity here.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.