Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-11-2022, 12:53 PM   #40756
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even DETROIT is better!
Knowmo will be along to tell us how this is a good thing...

TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-11-2022, 01:16 PM   #40757
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Maybe if ya'll find a way to get Watson then Brandon Perna can finally about Tyreek Hill...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2022, 01:28 PM   #40758
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Yeah, who knows what that means. I remember 3 things about the McDaniels era. I recall sitting at a bar in the Bahamas and learning they didn't draft Tebow with their #1 pick, only to learn they then traded up to get back into R1 to pick Tebow. I then recall how crazy happy he was to beat the Patriots... and then follow it all up by starting 6-0 and then missing the playoffs.

I don't recall much else about that era/error...

I don't know anything about the Flores guy other than the Dolphins started off like 1-7 this past year, ended 9-8 and swept the Patriots.
A lot of stuff happened in a very short time (1.5 seasons):

-Traded Cutler (after losing Cutler's trust by botching a potential trade with NE)
-Traded up to draft Tebow
-Benched and traded Brandon Marshall
-Traded up to draft Alphonso Smith
-Taped opponent's practices

I feel like nothing meaningful has happened to the Broncos in the last 5 seasons by comparison.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-11-2022, 02:05 PM   #40759
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
You were a Melvin Gordon fumble away from losing to Drew Lock. We didn't even play our #1 and #2 corners

What do you think is going to happen when #ThePatonPlan is executed?
Yeah?

Remember 2015?

You were a Jamaal Charles fumble away from being reduced to Wild Card status, losing the division to the Chiefs, and not making your Super Farce 50 run that you all look back on so longingly . . . . . .

So shut the **** up with your revisionist history 'if this, then that' bullshit.

It works both ways.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 02:16 PM   #40760

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Yeah?

Remember 2015?

You were a Jamaal Charles fumble away from being reduced to Wild Card status, losing the division to the Chiefs, and not making your Super Farce 50 run that you all look back on so longingly . . . . . .

So shut the **** up with your revisionist history 'if this, then that' bullshit.

It works both ways.
That was the last time KC lost to the Cheating Donks. They're soooo lucky the streak isn't 14 and counting right now...

Old 01-11-2022, 04:47 PM   #40761
#triggering

And, there was a court ruling today that essentially opens up the path for the family to sell the team. Too bad the kids couldn't figure this one out. Hopefully, they sell it to a good ownership group, it will be interesting.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-11-2022, 04:54 PM   #40762
Three-Pat

Quote:
You were a Melvin Gordon fumble away from losing to Drew Lock. We didn't even play our #1 and #2 corners

What do you think is going to happen when #ThePatonPlan is executed?
Looks at Minnesota. Pretty sure KC has zilch to worry about.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-11-2022, 05:02 PM   #40763
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Looks at Minnesota. Pretty sure KC has zilch to worry about.
All of this....
Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-11-2022, 05:04 PM   #40764
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
And, there was a court ruling today that essentially opens up the path for the family to sell the team. Too bad the kids couldn't figure this one out. Hopefully, they sell it to a good ownership group, it will be interesting.
I wasn't listening very closely, but I thought I heard a sports guy in Denver the other day refer to Paton as "a likely future owner" (presumably as a minor part of a big-money group). Have you heard that? I don't really remember a GM ever being in an ownership group seeking to buy a team.

They may have been referring to Joe Ellis, which seems a lot more likely. Like I said, I wasn't listening closely.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2022, 05:16 PM   #40765
Special Teams ACE!!!

C'mon CP. Let's buy the Broncos!

I'm in for $500!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 05:18 PM   #40766
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I wasn't listening very closely, but I thought I heard a sports guy in Denver the other day refer to Paton as "a likely future owner" (presumably as a minor part of a big-money group). Have you heard that? I don't really remember a GM ever being in an ownership group seeking to buy a team.

They may have been referring to Joe Ellis, which seems a lot more likely. Like I said, I wasn't listening closely.
I have no idea... not being local, I don't listen to the local sports radio. I guess it's conceivable that Paton would be a part of a group, but I cannot imagine what he brings to the table.

I know that Payton is part of or trying to be part of a sports ownership group.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-11-2022, 05:21 PM   #40767
Special Teams ACE!!!

Really, it would be a fascinating experiment to watch play out-- an entirely fan-owned and operated NFL franchise. Yes, I mean a true fan-owned franchise, not that stupid shit in Green Bay where nobody has any actual say in how the decisions are made.

All transactions and moves approved via poll. Free and open participation. We could set up some kind of set of bylaws that would nominate and elect people to decide what needs to be voted on and who would be the person to manage the front office staff and carry out the team vision and goals.

And if things ever went too far south, we could just make DaFace fix his shit!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2022, 05:25 PM   #40768
best in the biz

Quote:
You were a Melvin Gordon fumble away
That was a forced fumble, and a defensive score on top as the cherry.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 05:28 PM   #40769

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
C'mon CP. Let's buy the Broncos!

I'm in for $500!
We already OWN them.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 05:28 PM   #40770
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
That was a forced fumble, and a defensive score on top as the cherry.
And since we’re playing the “what if” game, it wouldn’t have even been close if it weren’t for the completely unnecessary roughing the kicker penalty. That changed the game.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.