Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2004, 02:12 PM  
Lets Rock.

This is my last post on the planet.

For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:47 PM   #391
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Funny thought.

I wonder what my last post on the Planet will be...
"YES! THE CHIEFS JUST WON THE SUPE..."
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:47 PM   #392
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
5 year old repost
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:53 PM   #393
In Search of a Life

Best wishes!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:54 PM   #394
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Funny thought.

I wonder what my last post on the Planet will be...
"I've got a date with a girl I met on craigslist, logon later and let you guys know how it went"
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:57 PM   #395
Emporer of Mongo

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XF2ayWcJfxo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:09 PM   #396
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
IIRC the initial incarnation of Gochiefs first surfaced in 2001. He had a shitload of posts that were lost when he got banned the first couple of times. There's no way to know how many posts he actually has, but between bannings and mults I would imagine you could easily add another couple/few thousand to the tally.
I think gochiefs came about in 2002, one of his early posts was about being interested in some girl and not having the balls to go up to her house so he drove around the block like a stalker. I believe I signed up a month or so before him not that I really post much of anything.

Last edited by Redcoats58; 12-23-2010 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: because I have hooves for hands.
Redcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-23-2010, 03:13 PM   #397
Veteran

I think this thread just needs to die...go away...

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r0H6R7xRytk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:16 PM   #398
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Did you guys know anything about him at all? Like what age group was he in? Was he married? What did he do? Anything?
Blond was funny as hell. Big KU fan too.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 12-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #399
WhatUneed2Hear

I thought about trying this kind of thread as well, but figured it would somehow backfire on me. Kind of like now as i post here again, and more than likely will in the future.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 06:32 PM   #400
Has a particular set of skills

I think Mr. Blond was the greatest poster of all time on here.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 06:51 PM   #401
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Could someone explain why posters dislike GoChiefs?
There's an old thing on bulletin boards called "trolling", perhaps it is before your time.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-23-2010, 06:53 PM   #402
Supporter

It's crazy to think he's been gone 6 years. Wow.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 07:03 PM   #403
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I think Mr. Blond was the greatest poster of all time on here.
Being late to the party, are there any threads you can provide to back this claim? Honest question.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:11 PM   #404
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
I thought about trying this kind of thread as well, but figured it would somehow backfire on me. Kind of like now as i post here again, and more than likely will in the future.
What have you been up to?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 07:21 PM   #405
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Sure it is. DaFace decided not to reset everyone to zero rep because it was outvoted.
He's a dictator that likes polls?
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.