Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2022, 01:43 PM   #391
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think there’s a solid chance that Burks falls to us.

Other than that, I don’t see any of the other tops guys.

I wouldn’t hate Dotson there at all.
Burks would have been great until those combine numbers. Sure they aren’t the end all be all. I guess I just need to go find full game films to see how he looks.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 01:56 PM   #392
Andy Reid Supporter

I don’t get Burks. He was slow at the combine but on tape he’s running away from SEC defenders
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2022, 02:00 PM   #393
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Burks would have been great until those combine numbers. Sure they aren’t the end all be all. I guess I just need to go find full game films to see how he looks.
The thing is, the combine numbers aren’t bad at all. They just didn’t meet ridiculous expectations for a guy that’s 6’2” 225 lbs.

He’s still a great athlete at that size, and I think he’d be a steal at 29/30.

I also believe that he plays faster than he times.

He’s a less polished A.J. Brown with more wiggle.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2022, 02:02 PM   #394
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I don’t get Burks. He was slow at the combine but on tape he’s running away from SEC defenders
Because 4.55 at 6’2” 225 lbs isn’t really “slow” at all, and he plays a little faster than he times.
Old 03-26-2022, 02:03 PM   #395
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
The thing is, the combine numbers aren’t bad at all. They just didn’t meet ridiculous expectations for a guy that’s 6’2” 225 lbs.

He’s still a great athlete at that size, and I think he’d be a steal at 29/30.

I also believe that he plays faster than he times.

He’s a less polished A.J. Brown with more wiggle.
I guess it all just comes down to what Reid wants this offense to look like. I wouldn’t hate him at 29/30.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2022, 02:06 PM   #396
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Because 4.55 at 6’2” 225 lbs isn’t really “slow” at all, and he plays a little faster than he times.
Yeah and I do like him but I wonder how much Andy does does. He historically loves guys with excellent speed. I wouldn’t consider 4.55 and a 7.28 3 cone to be excellent even at that size
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2022, 02:08 PM   #397
In Search of a Life

I mean you can easily put on the tape and see a guy with ridiculous size pulling away from SEC defenders.

I don’t think Andy cares as much about how he tests when he sees that.

We’ll see though.
Old 03-26-2022, 02:18 PM   #398
Andy Reid Supporter

Yeah I’ll be on board with whatever receiver Andy wants there. If it’s Burks then cool.

Nate Taylor mentioned changing it up to make the WR corps as a whole more flexible. Matt Verderame mentioned something interesting….Juju and MVS both have good size and are good threats in their own right. They can block very well and take a ball the distance or go deep.

We didn’t really have that last year. Love Tyreek but he’s not a blocker. Hardman sure isn’t and Robinson is a decent blocker but will not be a threat you have to worry too much about.

I think they could be looking for an all around player at WR next month like Juju/MVS. Burks would definitely fit that if Andy thinks his speed is good enough
Old 03-26-2022, 03:03 PM   #399
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
At that size and speed seems like a Dwayne Bowe type.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-26-2022, 04:06 PM   #400
MVP

Take DE Ojabo at 29 and WR Burks or Dotson at 30

Take DE Sam Williams in the 2nd round.
BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 04:11 PM   #401
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
At that size and speed seems like a Dwayne Bowe type.
I definitely think he plays faster than Bowe, and just has more big play ability in general.

A.J. Brown is the better comparison IMO.
Old 03-26-2022, 05:29 PM   #402
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I think there’s a solid chance that Burks falls to us.

Other than that, I don’t see any of the other tops guys.

I wouldn’t hate Dotson there at all.
Agreed. Just no ****ing Watson in the first I will be pissed if that happens.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 05:51 PM   #403
Most Valuable Villain

Old 03-26-2022, 06:03 PM   #404
In Search of a Life

Moore also had 26 broken tackles last year. He’s elusive in his route running AND after the catch.

He’s also a little bigger than a guy like Calvin Austin, which is one reason why I have him higher.
Old 03-26-2022, 06:27 PM   #405
Most Valuable Villain

Wonder if you could get him at 50.