Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2021, 11:36 AM  
The man you could post like.

COVID Memo from the NFL

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 05:17 PM   #391
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
my favorite player saying FU 2 the jab
When he gets Covid you can suck his dick and remove that nasty toxin Wild West style.
flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-23-2021, 05:19 PM   #392
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
It's a private business. They can make whatever rules they want to make. Period.

You dont like this policy. That's fine and dandy.

But, think about that slippery slope...........you want the government and the courts saying what rules or policies a private company can make for its own employees?
Doesn't that fluctuate from State to State? Try opening a restaurant in Ca that allows smoking. It's a private business so they should be able to make whatever rules they want right?
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 05:29 PM   #393
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I actually just emailed Kendra Findley, the administer of Public Health and Epidemiology for Greene County (Springfield, Missouri is in Greene) and here’s what she said:

“Two new studies just came out that demonstrated immunity from the vaccine is stronger/more potent than from natural immunity (recovery from illness). Neutralizing antibody levels were 25 times higher for vaccinated than for those with natural immunity. Now, for people with both natural immunity and the vaccination, their neutralizing antibodies were 100 times higher than natural infection alone. It seemed to suggest that those who have recovered from illness can really benefit from vaccination.”
Antibodies wear off though. We're already seeing a sharp drop in antibodies in people who were vaccinated 6 months ago.

It's the T and B memory cells (that can quickly make more antibodies) that really matter for keeping the virus from landing someone in the hospital. I don't know if we can assume those decline proportionally similar to antibodies.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 05:32 PM   #394
In Search of a Life

Quote:
This is an excellent question.

The answer: it does not matter if you’re symptomatic or not. Viral loads are the same either way. Symptoms vs no symptoms is a difference in immune response, not virus load.
Right it might not matter how much you spread it. But it might matter as to how many antibodies and memory cells you create.

IE - you don't hear a lot about people getting very sick twice. Usually one of the two times is asymptomatic or mild symptoms. If someone has already had an asymptomatic or very mild infection - they may be as good as unvaccinated for all we know.

My overall point is if someone definitely got sick, they are probably in the same ballpark as vaccinated. But it's not clear if they have much protection if they didn't get sick. And quantifying "got sick" for purposes of making policy is very very hard.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 05:46 PM   #395
In Search of a Life

Dak Unvaccinated

Mahomes is vaccinated but says it’s a personal choice. He won’t get upset
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 05:51 PM   #396
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Just because you measure more of something doesn't mean it grants you stronger immunity.

I can show you a similar lab test showing Tcells from natural immunity is superior to the vaccine .

Tcells are long term protection. That's why even the Pharmaceutical companies are saying their 2 jabs aren't enough.

Real world data out of Israel points to this as well.

Natural superior. Will last longer.
I seriously don’t get you — we’re you just saying lab tests are bunk?

Show me the study.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 05:57 PM   #397
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Imagine being this concerned and obsessed about COVID. Why are you doing shit like this when you’ve been vaccinated?

Live your ****ing life dude. JFC.
You mean... emailing an authority for facts? Why am I emailing an authority for facts on an important issue we’re talking about?

Wouldn’t you prefer the facts? I do.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 05:58 PM   #398
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Antibodies wear off though. We're already seeing a sharp drop in antibodies in people who were vaccinated 6 months ago.

It's the T and B memory cells (that can quickly make more antibodies) that really matter for keeping the virus from landing someone in the hospital. I don't know if we can assume those decline proportionally similar to antibodies.
Well you totally annihilated that Director of epidemiology.

You should have considered the field yourself. You’ve got a real talent. What do you do for a living? Tell me you work in science.
Old 07-23-2021, 06:01 PM   #399
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Say what you want about Cole, but I'd love him on this team. He not a bad player, and running dueling slots in this scheme, WITH a TE.......

We hardly use outside, I would love a big X but we really dont have a good possession one.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 06:03 PM   #400
__

Quote:
Right it might not matter how much you spread it. But it might matter as to how many antibodies and memory cells you create.

IE - you don't hear a lot about people getting very sick twice. Usually one of the two times is asymptomatic or mild symptoms. If someone has already had an asymptomatic or very mild infection - they may be as good as unvaccinated for all we know.

My overall point is if someone definitely got sick, they are probably in the same ballpark as vaccinated. But it's not clear if they have much protection if they didn't get sick. And quantifying "got sick" for purposes of making policy is very very hard.
I don’t know how big your ballparks are but the research disagrees. And I dcan my know where you get some of your facts from.
Old 07-23-2021, 06:23 PM   #401
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Well you totally annihilated that Director of epidemiology.

You should have considered the field yourself. You’ve got a real talent. What do you do for a living? Tell me you work in science.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41577-020-00436-4

I read about covid a ton, and I have a background in science. I have about 500 bookmarks saved from covid. I was saying masks work before the CDC was. I don't care what the agenda is I want to get down to the truth.

I'm not trying to argue with you, we're on the same side. Just making some points. Email your contact back and ask about antibodies vs. T and B cells.

The real world is complicated. It's starting to look like the mRNA vaccine antibodies wear off after 6 months or so, creating ripe ground for cases, but not hospitalizations or deaths. So of course the vaccine is still absolutely worth it. But immunity from getting sick sick from covid looks like it lasts a while as well - since we don't hear major reports of people landing the hospital or getting super sick twice.

Bottom line: if I had already gotten sick from covid, I'd still get the vaccine. But a friend of mine already got pretty sick from covid and is vaccine hesitant, and I haven't bothered much with him. Now my other friend who never got covid, but was paranoid about the mRNA vaccines for some reason, I kept bugging him about it until he finally got J&J.

Last edited by suzzer99; 07-23-2021 at 06:31 PM..
Old 07-23-2021, 06:39 PM   #402
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:

Yes, vaccine status is easier to verify. So unless they can come up with a cheap reliable test that demonstrates your immune system has some level of immunity, which so far that doesn't appear to be feasible.

And for instance: Is it thought that someone who got sick with the original virus has as much protection against the new strains as someone who got sick with the Delta variant?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-23-2021, 06:53 PM   #403
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Doesn't that fluctuate from State to State? Try opening a restaurant in Ca that allows smoking. It's a private business so they should be able to make whatever rules they want right?
Of course there are exceptions to every rule. Free speech but you can’t yell fire in a crowded theatre etc.

I’m no lawyer nor do I play one on TV but 2 federal court cases have already ruled that employers can make vaccinations a condition of employment.

The state of Florida is going to lose a case real soon that’s blocking cruises from making customers show proof of a vaccine or a negative test before going on a cruise. Those damn things are already a huge floating Petri dish. Seems reasonable.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 07:28 PM   #404
In Search of a Life

All Chief coaching staff at 100% and the team is at 90%.

After cuts (which will include many of the last 10%)-- the Chiefs will once again, be in a great position to start the season.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 07:44 PM   #405
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Say what you want about Cole, but I'd love him on this team. He not a bad player, and running dueling slots in this scheme, WITH a TE.......

We hardly use outside, I would love a big X but we really dont have a good possession one.
At 4 years $30 million?

**** no.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote