Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2019, 06:47 PM  
Veteran

Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed

Per TMZ

chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:08 PM   #391
bite me

As several have already said on this thread; After what we just went through with Hill I refuse to slander the man based on an unconfirmed accusation. I think I'll wait until all the facts are in and a judgement has been reached. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:08 PM   #392
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
He didn't even release Hernandez when he was a POI in a murder.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:09 PM   #393
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
Of course they are. Attacking Tyreek was an attempt to deflect from their merry band of a rub and tug owner, pot head Gordon, coke head safety, and Julian PEDelman. They are pot committed so might as well go all in and defend an accused rapist as well.
Boy, all those Pats fans that infiltrated the board like roaches when they signed him sure look stupid right now.

What a terrible look for the Cheating Pats.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:09 PM   #394
Thread I will end you.......

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-civil-lawsuit
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:09 PM   #395
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
2011 is a long time ago in this me too era...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:10 PM   #396
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
The Rapetriots!!!
I can't be the first person to come up with that...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:10 PM   #397
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
He didn't even release Hernandez when he was a POI in a murder.
Different then being a suspect and when it was determined he was they released him.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:10 PM   #398
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Boy, all those Pats fans that infiltrated the board like roaches when they signed him sure look stupid right now.

What a terrible look for the Cheating Pats.
They aren't here anymore.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:12 PM   #399
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Different then being a suspect and when it was determined he was they released him.
They released Hernandez right before police arrested him.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:14 PM   #400
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
As several have already said on this thread; After what we just went through with Hill I refuse to slander the man based on an unconfirmed accusation. I think I'll wait until all the facts are in and a judgement has been reached. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
If those texts are Brown's - it will be tough to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I am sure more evidence will be coming out- this is just the opening salvo used for maximum effect.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:14 PM   #401
Threepeat!

Kraft's attorneys gearing up for "Sexual Predator 2."
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:16 PM   #402
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Yeah I haven't read any of the articles, but I keep seeing how there is all this evidence and until that evidence is actually brought to light it's just a bunch of people saying that there is damning evidence. You know who else had damning evidence against him? Tyreek Hill. Like that damning audio recording, the damning KCTV5 report that turned out to be about Tyreek calling 911 to the house cuz Crystal was passed the **** out, the report that they had to do a welfare check after everything came out because they feared for Crystals safety since he was a mad man going to kill her for ruining his career (pretty sure that fat ****ing reerun Ron the show Hughley said that). So yeah he Brown may be a piece of trash, but rape is one of the most horrible things you can do and until some actual evidence comes out I'll believe he's innocent.

I will refrain from saying it's a money grab, yes that's wrong, because she was possibly sexually assaulted and raped. I'm just going to wait for the evidence to be presented and not jump the gun like the media wants you to do.
It is indeed early in the process of adducing, presenting and assessing matters of fact in the claim.

But there is a qualitative difference in the nature of the evidence in each case.
In Hill's matter, the media was reporting speculatively regarding a child services investigation. The 'evidence' brought up was investigation, research and speculation efforts by the media to try to generate a picture of what relevant evidence might be.

Here, you have a specific person making specific allegations. It's not musing or speculation. The allegations will need to be proven, but they are not speculative.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 09:16 PM   #403
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
Not me. An eye for an eye is my new mantra.

Sports journalism riled up fans, and they collectively attempted to take down Tyreek and **** up our season.

Two can play at that game.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:17 PM   #404
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
You're being pretty sophomoric in your style of argument... If there were a colloquialism past passive aggressive, you'd earn it
Not to pat myself on the back, but good lord did I kill it on my comma placement
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:17 PM   #405
Supporter

Rumor has it that upon hearing this, Bib Kraft called AB and scheduled a massage for them both so they could chat about it
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.