Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:28 AM   #391
MVP

not sure why taking darius leonard who was a rookie and had a dpoy caliber year is funny
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:28 AM   #392
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I would like to re-state for the record, **** whoever stuck me at 19 and put the rest of my division in a spot to draft the guys I had at 1, 2 and 3 on my board.

Lord, that is a pretty nasty spot to be making your picks from. The good news is that Garrett, the previous #1 overall pick, has lived up to the hype there. And pass rushers will obviously be needed in my division.

But something tells me I'm not gonna win a lot of these games 10-7...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:28 AM   #393
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
not sure why taking darius leonard who was a rookie and had a dpoy caliber year is funny
It's like taking Donnie Edwards.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:29 AM   #394

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Since Mayfield going off the board put me in a defensive draft mode, I had Leonard queued up as my 2nd rounder.

Admittedly, I was a little surprised to see him go in the 1st, but it's not completely insane.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:29 AM   #395
I'll be back.

Pick #19: The Columbia Cardinals take Myles Garrett

The Crown Point Railsplitters are on the cloc
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:30 AM   #396
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Well, I'm glad I didn't get ridiculed for taking Leonard, because I had him high on my board.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:31 AM   #397
Veteran

Son of a bitch I thought Mayfield would fall to me
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:31 AM   #398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
It's like taking Donnie Edwards.
Dude.

You misspelled 'Derrick Brooks'

Leonard is a goddamn monster.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:32 AM   #399
I'll be back.

Still too high to take a 4-3 OLB

Shame.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:33 AM   #400

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Son of a bitch I thought Mayfield would fall to me
When it was sitting at 15 and I started digging a little more into my top 5, I realized he wasn't gonna make it. There was just enough meat on the bones that I knew someone would snap him up.

So if nothing else I had resigned myself to that fact even as I decided I'd take him if he got there. Took my shit and shower, refreshed the page and sho 'nuff, he was gone.

Really I was just fascinated by the idea of one division having Mahomes, Mayfield, Luck and Wilson. It would've been a !@#$ing bloodbath and entertaining as hell.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:34 AM   #401
I'll be back.

"it's clear Sugar Land has no idea what the draft is all about"

Old 02-28-2019, 08:36 AM   #402
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I would like to re-state for the record, **** whoever stuck me at 19 and put the rest of my division in a spot to draft the guys I had at 1, 2 and 3 on my board.

Lord, that is a pretty nasty spot to be making your picks from. The good news is that Garrett, the previous #1 overall pick, has lived up to the hype there. And pass rushers will obviously be needed in my division.

But something tells me I'm not gonna win a lot of these games 10-7...
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:37 AM   #403
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
"it's clear Sugar Land has no idea what the draft is all about"

lmao we'll see, I had a plan going into this and im all good
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:37 AM   #404
Inmem 2.0

The Billy Goats are going to win so much that we will get bored with winning
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:38 AM   #405
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm confident that if I can build a strong team around Matt Cassel, we can succeed.