Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:38 AM   #391
Supporter

He just has to learn to not explode on the defense.

He is a great blocker for one person but seemed to learn not to expel (or meet the first blocker with all he has) all on the first defensive person.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:41 AM   #392
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
Beautiful.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:42 AM   #393
I'll be back.

That block is overrated. The Viking defender slipped on the grass before Boomer ever touched him.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 03:00 AM   #394
Shaken. Not stirred.

Yeah, but it still looks good. I still have the Pollard one from last year.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:21 AM   #395
Titles Suck

so...how many episodes are there going to be?
Pneuma has disabled reputation
Old 08-10-2007, 07:00 AM   #396
Deus ambulans inter homines

It's also on HBO OnDemand, getting ready to watch it for a 3rd time.
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:40 AM   #397
'Tis my eye!

Please post torrents for my birthday!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:51 AM   #398
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
WORD!

The Bonecrusher breaking it down
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:56 AM   #399
Rookie

Torrents Please

Can someone that has this torrent downloaded seed. The one on mininova has no seeders. Thanks
zuke29 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.zuke29 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:58 AM   #400
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuke29
Can someone that has this torrent downloaded seed. The one on mininova has no seeders. Thanks
It's incorrect. I've got 56 seeds and 344 peers right now.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:51 AM   #401
Rookie

Thanks so much to those seeding the torrent-- I'll have it waiting for me when I get home tomorrow. I've been in River Falls working as a photographer for the university since the players arrived, it will be very interesting to see how they portray what has gone on at camp. Here are some of my impressions of the team from being around them every day for the past 2 weeks:

Edwards is a great guy. Seems like the type of coach that players can feel comfortable talking to but still know that he takes his job very seriously and won't put up with a lot of BS.

Boomer Grigsby seemed to be "made for TV", I hope they give him plenty of time on HBO. Off the field the guy is just a character and on the field he is a hard worker. The fans love him as well. He wasn't practicing yesterday, I think it was due to bruised ribs, hopefully he'll be good to go for tomorrow.

Krumrie's voice was gone by the end of day two. He is by far the most intimidating member of the coaching staff. I was fortunate enough to be nearby for a couple of his lectures to the O-Line, he does a good job.

As far as the quarterback position goes, I think Huard and Croyle are both very capable of the starting role. I haven't noticed a huge difference in their performance in practice, I am anxious to see how Brody will do against an opposing defense. Huard is a classy guy. He no doubt wants to start but understands that Brody was brought in to be the long-term QB that the team wants for the future.

I'm a student at UWRF and stayed in McMillan Hall last year...it's absolutely attrocious. I've been to several college dorms in the region and these are the worst. I can sympathize with the players on this one.
Snagle has disabled reputation
Old 08-10-2007, 12:06 PM   #402
In Search of a Life

Welcome to the site Snagle.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:15 PM   #403
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snagle
Thanks so much to those seeding the torrent-- I'll have it waiting for me when I get home tomorrow. I've been in River Falls working as a photographer for the university since the players arrived, it will be very interesting to see how they portray what has gone on at camp. Here are some of my impressions of the team from being around them every day for the past 2 weeks:

Edwards is a great guy. Seems like the type of coach that players can feel comfortable talking to but still know that he takes his job very seriously and won't put up with a lot of BS.

Boomer Grigsby seemed to be "made for TV", I hope they give him plenty of time on HBO. Off the field the guy is just a character and on the field he is a hard worker. The fans love him as well. He wasn't practicing yesterday, I think it was due to bruised ribs, hopefully he'll be good to go for tomorrow.

Krumrie's voice was gone by the end of day two. He is by far the most intimidating member of the coaching staff. I was fortunate enough to be nearby for a couple of his lectures to the O-Line, he does a good job.

As far as the quarterback position goes, I think Huard and Croyle are both very capable of the starting role. I haven't noticed a huge difference in their performance in practice, I am anxious to see how Brody will do against an opposing defense. Huard is a classy guy. He no doubt wants to start but understands that Brody was brought in to be the long-term QB that the team wants for the future.

I'm a student at UWRF and stayed in McMillan Hall last year...it's absolutely attrocious. I've been to several college dorms in the region and these are the worst. I can sympathize with the players on this one.
welcome to the planet, thanks for the report
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:17 PM   #404
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Welcome N00b (sp?).

We've needed a Snagle around here for quite some time.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:19 PM   #405
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefDave
It was funny. I am sure he's not the first to nod off during meetings...
A Rookie that is in his position should be setting wide eyed in the front row. Firecrackers going off under his chair might cure him of that.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.