Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Quote:
In Loving Memory
Michael Anthony Brattin
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael Anthony Brattin, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; Today at 03:10 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-26-2023, 05:37 PM   #391
Fight, build, win!

What happened to that Ravens fan that lived in the villages that posted a bit on cp.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2023, 05:42 PM   #392
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Damn, I’d love to have a drink with ya!! I live in Clearwater!
I'll let you know if I make it over that way! I've been to Badfins a couple times, and happened to go to Gerstle's on a night they were testing a BYOBourbon tasting.. I've been waiting to see if they were going to do another one of those.

Headed to Siesta Key next weekend, and then I think the Villages again after that.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2023, 07:30 PM   #393
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'll let you know if I make it over that way! I've been to Badfins a couple times, and happened to go to Gerstle's on a night they were testing a BYOBourbon tasting.. I've been waiting to see if they were going to do another one of those.

Headed to Siesta Key next weekend, and then I think the Villages again after that.
Sounds good bro. Hell I’ll gladly drive to Tampa for a drink with a cool fellow Chiefs fan. Lmk if you have time while you’re here.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2023, 08:02 PM   #394
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Unfortunately I know, still kind of a ****ed up feeling.

Leaving Florida next Monday.. surely I can find something to get into.
Where at? Going to Miami in a few weeks.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-26-2023, 11:34 PM   #395
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Unfortunately I know, still kind of a ****ed up feeling.

Leaving Florida next Monday.. surely I can find something to get into.
Love ya brother have a kick ass trip
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2023, 12:42 PM   #396
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Love ya brother have a kick ass trip
Thanks man. We're leaving in a week. Should be a hoot since I don't move much anymore
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 12:59 PM   #397
Banned

Quote:
Tattoo time?
Why not? You should do whatever you want. Cocaine? Meth? Heroin? I say go for it.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-27-2023, 07:33 PM   #398
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Why not? You should do whatever you want. Cocaine? Meth? Heroin? I say go for it.
This is a family values forum. He should stick with the CP staples of Hookers and Blow.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 07:08 AM   #399
Retired Bearcat

Had a shit ass yesterday and had a nurse here til 3. Decided to bring my hospital bed today. At least they're putting the ****er in my living room. If anyone comes they can deal with it
Old 03-01-2023, 08:09 AM   #400
MVP

Quote:
Had a shit ass yesterday and had a nurse here til 3. Decided to bring my hospital bed today. At least they're putting the ****er in my living room. If anyone comes they can deal with it
It’s your house and where you want to be.
Piss on what anyone else thinks.
Beats the hell out of a hospital or a nursing home imo.

Take some deep breaths and relax my dear brother, and don’t sweat over the small things. It’s just a moved bed.

Call me!
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2023, 07:34 PM   #401
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Can't imagine anyone's gonna be all that concerned about anything you need to be a little more comfortable. Glad you're being looked after even though I know it sucks to need it.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2023, 09:41 PM   #402
Bolton gonna knock you out

HatWire, what area of Florida are you coming to?

Also…. Why is this thread I’m the RR?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2023, 08:38 AM   #403
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
HatWire, what area of Florida are you coming to?

Also…. Why is this thread I’m the RR?
Headed to Orlando, my brother got us a villa and stocked it for us, everything from steaks to the wife's coffee creamer.

Leaving Monday and will be down all week.
Old 03-02-2023, 09:26 AM   #404
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Headed to Orlando, my brother got us a villa and stocked it for us, everything from steaks to the wife's coffee creamer.

Leaving Monday and will be down all week.
When do you head back? Might be able to make it if you're around Sat/Sun, if you're up for more visitors.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2023, 12:28 PM   #405
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
When do you head back? Might be able to make it if you're around Sat/Sun, if you're up for more visitors.
We're leaving Monday night from Springfield. Coming back at 6am Saturday morning