Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-20-2024, 06:01 PM  
MVP

2024 COPA America Thread

Beautiful opening message! I can't believe they opened with a prayer. Love it.

Go USA!

Argentina should beat Canada. I hope they do.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 09:11 AM   #391
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
I get you are a t shirt fan from America's hat, but you realize beaker football historically is a huge piece of shit the last 3 decades right?

Oui? Right? That's what you mumble up there to acknowledge? Or some shit
Sounds like you’re living in the past. KU football is one of the favorites to win the B12 this year and get into the playoff. MU basketball is coming off a season of historic futility by going 0-18 in conference.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2024, 09:14 AM   #392
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

****ing brutal.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-02-2024, 09:23 AM   #393
In my youth i pray to keep

I'm still mad at myself for not taking Uruguay at like +195-200. It was free money and I knew it.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 09:28 AM   #394
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

God, the goals scored is horrendous

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 09:37 AM   #395
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
God, the goals scored is horrendous

We're paying $2.3 mil per for this coach.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-02-2024, 09:39 AM   #396
In Search of a Life

****ing money grabbers as always messing with sports. The league is more interested in making money on mls than building the best possible us national team which is what the entire country wants way more than a great local team.

With all the coaching talent in the world they chose a ****ing mls coach. And even after a 14 month review, pissing off his star players, even with controversy they still extend the guy. Good thing his brothers on the board. I mean, seriously are you ****ing kidding me.

But most of all stop with this horse shit pay to play nonsense. You know why third world countries have a shot? Because all you need is a ball and a field. You don’t need expensive catchers masks or hockey gear. And yet we give favoritism to the rich people who can afford the best travel leagues and academy.

US soccer will never be where our best athletes come from. But we are an enormous country with the best athletes in the world. There’s simply no excuse to struggle like this
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 09:50 AM   #397
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard View Post
We're paying $2.3 mil per for this coach.
Gregggggg can't design an offensive attack for shit.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-02-2024, 09:57 AM   #398
I'm with the Banned

This is on the players, too. But damned i'm a fan of Pulisic. He's fantastic, too bad we don't have much else around him. This was after the game where he told Ortega (the ref) to go celebrate with Uruguay, then Ortega refused to shake his hand after

Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-02-2024, 10:01 AM   #399
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
This is on the players, too. But damned i'm a fan of Pulisic. He's fantastic, too bad we don't have much else around him. This was after the game where he told Ortega (the ref) to go celebrate with Uruguay, then Ortega refused to shake his hand after

Yeah, the ref was awful, but even if he was fair I can't see the US coming out of this with anything more than a 0-0 draw, which would have eliminated them anyway

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 10:04 AM   #400
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yeah, the ref was awful, but even if he was fair I can't see the US coming out of this with anything more than a 0-0 draw, which would have eliminated them anyway
Oh I agree. This squad needs some serious infusion of talent on the pitch and off to be anything worthy of the World Cup tournament. They just are not good.
Old 07-02-2024, 12:54 PM   #401
Mahomes > God

Quote:

He's overrated by American fans but he's not bad or anything...really needs to grow up though, really immature and when things don't go his way he acts like a baby and it affects his game.

Also he's one of the big reasons Berhalter was hired and then came back so I need him to take a backseat...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-02-2024, 01:44 PM   #402
Supporter

Quote:

If there was a real coach in charge of the team this never happens.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-02-2024, 01:46 PM   #403
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Than God we've got you around to explain the laws of soccer.
You think you are being clever but in soccer they are not called rules. They call them laws of the game.

https://www.theifab.com/
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-02-2024, 02:32 PM   #404
In Search of a Life

The USMNT is about national pride. Murica.

And these assholes decided to run this like a nepo shit show. Simply unbelievable.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2024, 04:19 PM   #405
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
The USMNT is about national pride. Murica.

And these assholes decided to run this like a nepo shit show. Simply unbelievable.
USMNT peaked in 2002. There is no pride in a team that really isn't competitive on the world stage and hasn't been for over 2 decades.