Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-09-2014, 01:29 PM   #391
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post

tried. Its masculinity that hurts me i believe. also massive insecurities from all the ****ing rejections
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:29 PM   #392
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

QUIT TAKING PICTURES OF YOURSELF.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:32 PM   #393
Shit

Quote:
If you think being a douchebag is counter intuitive to getting laid you need to venture outdoors
Ok so you are a douchebag and a scared bitch. Got it
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:49 PM   #394
¡RIOS MIO!

Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-09-2014, 02:01 PM   #395
**** the Raiders

Quote:
also ive invited anyone here to meet me out and ill buy you a drink
What's the point? All you have done is argue with EVERYONE about EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF ADVICE they have given you. Why would anyone expect it to be any different when out at the bar? Why ruin a perfectly good night out by spending it with an obstinate self loather?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:04 PM   #396
Inmem 2.0

Dude looks like a lone wolf shooter
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:10 PM   #397
Inmem 2.0

Im going to lose douche of the year thanks to this asshole
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:18 PM   #398
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
It's about ****ing time. Where are all the photoshops?
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2014, 02:22 PM   #399
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
What's the point? All you have done is argue with EVERYONE about EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF ADVICE they have given you. Why would anyone expect it to be any different when out at the bar? Why ruin a perfectly good night out by spending it with an obstinate self loather?
No i am taking the advice. I shaved my face and purchased new clothes (no more tank tops)
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-09-2014, 02:24 PM   #400
Veteran

An interesting side topic of this is the idea of UNIVERSAL attraction or unattractive qualities.

There are girls in the world that like asians, that like short guys, skinny guys, guys who abuse them, douchebags, other girls, ect ct ect

So given that i've talked to 1,000 you'd assume that even my flaws would have been either worth looking past or even helpful to me
Old 08-09-2014, 02:30 PM   #401
**** the Raiders

Quote:
No i am taking the advice. I shaved my face and purchased new clothes (no more tank tops)
And you are now arguing that shaving was a mistake. I stand by my post.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2014, 02:34 PM   #402
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2014, 02:38 PM   #403
Supporter

****ing finally. Yall slippin.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2014, 02:39 PM   #404
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
It's my first CP Photoshop job. I couldn't wait any longer.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:52 PM   #405
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote