Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 12:22 PM   #3991
Supporter

Anybody getting ready to cook corned beef?
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 12:29 PM   #3992
pie is never free

Its a beautiful day here, so I'm gonna bust out the grill for the first time since last fall... got a huuuge NY strip and will put a baked potato with it.

Will smother it with a sauteed mushroom, onion and garlic mix, have some beers and vodka to work through first though... gonna be a great sunday, capped off with The Walking Dead later.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 05:04 PM   #3993
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

Did the basil chicken with a side of yellow squash and zucchini sautéed with shallot, garlic, and finished with Parmesan.

Pic looks like shit, so not posting it.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 05:09 PM   #3994
Cast Iron Jedi

Finishing it off with a homemade fruit salad of strawberries, oranges, pineapple, and grapes.

Old 03-15-2015, 05:10 PM   #3995
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Pic looks like shit, so not posting it.

Love the honesty FMB.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 05:12 PM   #3996
Cast Iron Jedi

I'll post it, but if I hear one "smashed banana" comment...

Old 03-15-2015, 05:25 PM   #3997
MVP

I seldom cook but my wife has been sick the last couple of days. So I am the dinner cook for once. So I made a variation on Chicken Cordon Bleu. I basically stuffed boneless chicken breasts with bacon, swiss cheese, and stuffing. Baked in Cream of Chicken soup for 45 minutes. Topped with more cheese, served with the rest of the stuffing and green beans on the side.

Not bad for someone who hasn't cooked a real meal in a couple of years!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 03-15-2015, 06:53 PM   #3998
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I'm making Vitafarts....
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 06:55 PM   #3999
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I'm making Vitafarts....
OOhhhh what flavor?!?!?!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 06:56 PM   #4000
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
I seldom cook but my wife has been sick the last couple of days. So I am the dinner cook for once. So I made a variation on Chicken Cordon Bleu. I basically stuffed boneless chicken breasts with bacon, swiss cheese, and stuffing. Baked in Cream of Chicken soup for 45 minutes. Topped with more cheese, served with the rest of the stuffing and green beans on the side.

Not bad for someone who hasn't cooked a real meal in a couple of years!
Replacing ham with bacon? Noted.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 06:58 PM   #4001
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
OOhhhh what flavor?!?!?!

But seriously, what flavor?

Old 03-15-2015, 06:58 PM   #4002
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Anybody getting ready to cook corned beef?
Monday or Tuesday night. I bought a large one. Can't wait!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:06 PM   #4003
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

I'm not doing corned beef anymore for Patty's Day. Sick of it. Last year it was a lamb stew to change it up. Just gonna make a lamb shepherd's pie and Irish bread 'cause it's what I feel like having.

Tonight had lamburgers on Udu's gluten-free whole-grain buns. This was topped with goat cheese, roasted red pepper, fresh baby spinach, purple onion . Delicious.

Side was just some Cape Cod chips and a hearty salad of spinach, green leaf lettuce, carrots, finely diced fresh zucchin, garden fresh raw peas, chopped red peppers, grape tomatoes. Olive oil based Italian dressing. Easy and quick and still stuffed. Could barely finish.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:08 PM   #4004
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I'm not doing corned beef anymore for Patty's Day. Sick of it. Last year it was a lamb stew to change it up. Just gonna make a lamb shepherd's pie and Irish bread 'cause it's what I feel like having.

Tonight had lamburgers on Udu's gluten-free whole-grain buns. This was topped with goat cheese, roasted red pepper, fresh baby spinach, purple onion . Delicious.

Side was just some Cape Cod chips and a hearty salad of spinach, green leaf lettuce, carrots, finely diced fresh zucchin, garden fresh raw peas, chopped red peppers, grape tomatoes. Olive oil based Italian dressing. Easy and quick and still stuffed. Could barely finish.

I love shepherd's pie.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:09 PM   #4005
Mod Team

Corned beef is way too salty but the wife likes to make it.

UGH....
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread