Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-04-2021, 12:57 PM   #39751
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Who is this "they" you're speaking of? No real Broncos fan thought that the start was somehow indicative of contention for the AFC this year. But if you can't see a giant step forward, then you haven't really been watching. I don't see anyone who has been in this thread that is all of a sudden not in this thread, simply because of one loss.

And before Chiefs fans start the full-on, team-sponsored circle jerk, let's take a quick reality break. This is a flawed team that is in a precarious position. They could end up going 12-5 and winning the division. And they could end up 9-8 and end up on the cusp of missing the playoffs. It's hypocritical to shout from the rooftops that the Broncos wins against the Giants, Jags, and Jets are meaningless, while your win against the Eagles (a team that is right there with the worst teams in the league) somehow means you are elite. You gave up 30 points and almost 500 yards. To the Eagles. The game was not decided until halfway through the 4th quarter.
Right, it's the win against the Eagles that has KC fans thinking they're good. Has nothing to do with 3 straight seasons with HFA or a SB victory.

The Chiefs have defensive issues right now, but when you're down several starters/contributors and facing good offenses, there will be some struggles. When everything shakes itself out, the D will likely be on par with last year's. It's the same group minus a few mediocre players.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 02:52 PM   #39752
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Hi guy, been a while since we discussed our teams, I do feel for ya, a Bronco fan, always had success with Elway & Manning. Always a pain in our ass , so to speak.

The script is reversed now for several years and it doesn't look like this is the year the Donks turn it around. I will say that they are starting to draft some good players that will only get better.

Until then, I'm going to enjoy watching you guys suffer like we did for so many years!

It's all good...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-04-2021, 03:08 PM   #39753
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

I’m pretty sure that Clyde couldn’t do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:55 AM   #39754
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Bump.... It's interesting that this thread isn't on the first page anymore, like it had been for the past few weeks. Denver fans know what's going to happen over the next several weeks...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-05-2021, 11:21 AM   #39755
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Bump.... It's interesting that this thread isn't on the first page anymore, like it had been for the past few weeks. Denver fans know what's going to happen over the next several weeks...
Double bump... where are the updates from PFF and other obscure Twitter accounts?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:40 PM   #39756
MVP

Quote:

Listening to the clip was funny:

"Boy, that's gonna create a lot of doubt for the Ravens on their side of the ball defensively"

23-7 Baltimore.

Guess that run didn't have the intended effect.

TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2021, 04:54 PM   #39757
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Double bump... where are the updates from PFF and other obscure Twitter accounts?
Only Knowmo knows...

TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-06-2021, 05:11 AM   #39758
offense > defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
But if you can't see a giant step forward, then you haven't really been watching.
This type of take, which infests 99% of media takes, Twitter takes, etc., is so damn embarrassing.

You cannot measure and declare progress from a tiny sample size against the gutter trash of the NFL.

Same as the Raiders. Ohh, the Raiders have finally turned a corner. This year is so different to last year, and the year before, and the year before. They've learned how to win, they fixed this, they fixed that. Blah blah blahhhh.

No. No, not at all. Playing bad teams and getting lucky props you up - in the short term - but by season's end, the only talk will be about replacing the coach, QB, GM, whatever else.

(On a different note, man it surprises me how homers can muster up optimism for a team with no QB. I remember how depressing those times were, and I cannot imagine kidding myself about some worthless wins against awful teams when my QB is Bridgewater/Lock. YIKES.)
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 08:56 AM   #39759
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
This type of take, which infests 99% of media takes, Twitter takes, etc., is so damn embarrassing.

You cannot measure and declare progress from a tiny sample size against the gutter trash of the NFL.

Same as the Raiders. Ohh, the Raiders have finally turned a corner. This year is so different to last year, and the year before, and the year before. They've learned how to win, they fixed this, they fixed that. Blah blah blahhhh.

No. No, not at all. Playing bad teams and getting lucky props you up - in the short term - but by season's end, the only talk will be about replacing the coach, QB, GM, whatever else.

(On a different note, man it surprises me how homers can muster up optimism for a team with no QB. I remember how depressing those times were, and I cannot imagine kidding myself about some worthless wins against awful teams when my QB is Bridgewater/Lock. YIKES.)
Well, after decades of torment… at least you are in a better place now.
Old 10-06-2021, 11:58 AM   #39760
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Paton and Co were dead on with the Chubb comparison

Last edited by Quesadilla Joe; 10-06-2021 at 12:08 PM..
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:02 PM   #39761
MVP

Quote:
Paton and Co knew were dead on with Chubb comparison

I'd be running angry too if I has to spend 4 years on a team with zero chance at a SB.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:41 PM   #39762
Ultrabanned

Quote:

I’ve mostly forgotten BP times. But I can remember optimism that our defense and running game was going to dominate and be the difference in the week or season. what an idiot!!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2021, 02:54 PM   #39763
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-06-2021, 03:02 PM   #39764
Shameless Homer

Quote:

It's really not, though.

There is a distinction between "taking a step forward," and "ready to contend for a Lombardi."

People can talk about how the three teams they beat to start the year were bad. Well, we've been that bad team. In the last five years, we come out of those games 1-2 or, at best, 2-1. This year, we beat them fairly handily. That is called a giant step forward.

We laid an egg against Baltimore. Injuries played a large part of that. When you have Mahomes, you can weather a bunch of injuries. When you have Bridgewater (and Lock), you can't. Clearly, no one has any confidence in Lock. The game was over when he came in.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-06-2021, 03:02 PM   #39765
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I'd be running angry too if I has to spend 4 years on a team with zero chance at a SB.
Not so fast. Reinforcements are arriving.