Old 03-23-2015, 12:00 PM  
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

**** OFFICIAL 2015-2016 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread ****

Regular Season
Spoiler!

Big 12 Tournament
Spoiler!

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-brac...ketball-men/d1

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2016 at 03:42 PM..
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 04:11 PM   #3946
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Rewatching the last couple minutes, can anybody explain why Perry Ellis just watched the ball roll past him on that loose ball w/ 32 sec left? Lol one of the most puzzling things I've ever seen. Insane.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-13-2016, 04:13 PM   #3947
BOOM!1!

A win like this gives me a bit of hope that this team has some sort of toughness and may make a run in March

(Please, Jesus....)
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 04:13 PM   #3948
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
Rewatching the last couple minutes, can anybody explain why Perry Ellis just watched the ball roll past him on that loose ball w/ 32 sec left? Lol one of the most puzzling things I've ever seen. Insane.
I thought maybe it was a beer/depth perception thing, because it sure as hell looked like he could have gone after it instead of trotting up court.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 04:13 PM   #3949
Supporter

Quote:
I screamed at the TV; GET THE ****ING BALL. Part of it is that it was farther away from him than it looked. But it was mind boggling.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 04:14 PM   #3950
George Brett shit his pants

I'm quite over served on this wine. I am so jackaed up right now. I can't ever remember drinking wine during a basketball game, instead of other hard liquor. I'm supposed to go out to eat with my girlfriends parents, who are huge evangelicals and do not approve of wine. and i'ma currently a drunksicanated
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 04:15 PM   #3951
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Yeah, I mentioned on Twitter he went full Cam Newton and just stared at the b all. Didn't run towards the play, didn't dive, didn't do anything except just stare at nothingness.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 04:15 PM   #3952
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
A win like this gives me a bit of hope that this team has some sort of toughness and may make a run in March

(Please, Jesus....)
Yes. Hopefully. Of course we have to temper this win because OU played way better in Lawrence than in Norman, so it's not like we beat the same team in Norman than we did at home.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 04:21 PM   #3953
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I thought maybe it was a beer/depth perception thing, because it sure as hell looked like he could have gone after it instead of trotting up court.
Lol it was right there. Glad we won or you'd be hearing about it a ton.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-13-2016, 04:22 PM   #3954
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'm quite over served on this wine. I am so jackaed up right now. I can't ever remember drinking wine during a basketball game, instead of other hard liquor. I'm supposed to go out to eat with my girlfriends parents, who are huge evangelicals and do not approve of wine. and i'ma currently a drunksicanated
This is going to turn out well...
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-13-2016, 04:24 PM   #3955
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I screamed at the TV; GET THE ****ING BALL. Part of it is that it was farther away from him than it looked. But it was mind boggling.
Lol quite puzzling. I'm shocked we won with Ellis and Selden not being as effective. Graham carried us. He let them hang. Balls of steal.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:06 PM   #3956
Banded

I'm glad I dvrd that game. I got to see about fifteen Minutes of the first half. And even then I was in and out walking by the t.v.. Didn't see any of the second half. Just had to check the score on my phone every so often. I'll definitely be rewatching tomorrow.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:08 PM   #3957
Integralist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade View Post
KU's been on an upswing while OU has had some shooting woes. They are the higher ranked team and the team that really has more to lose with a loss. They have all the pressure. I actually like KU in this game.
I hate tooting my own horn, but…

Aw, who am I kidding, I love doing that!

Rock Chalk!
HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:09 PM   #3958
Brad Henson Productions

What a game for Devonte Graham! That was awesome! If he plays like this down the stretch look out!

chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:19 PM   #3959
Forever Royal

I noticed Ellis not going for that ball as well but he didn't have the edge on position necessarily. At the time they still had a two point lead so unless you know you will get it, it probably was the right thing to do to not risk fouling and getting back on defense.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:23 PM   #3960
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Bambi is so excited he's asked his mom to take him to get some ice cream.
When you're right, you're right.

I don't expect any rewards.
Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.