Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-16-2021, 04:54 PM   #39451
Choco Favre

I like Grover Cleveland at swing tackle.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2021, 05:11 PM   #39452
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
My all presidential defense would be:

DE - Abraham Lincoln (length and bend on the edge)
DT - Dwight Eisenhower
DT - William Taft (run stopper)
DE - Warren G. Harding
MLB - Ulysses S. Grant (tackling machine)
OLB - Franklin Pierce
OLB - James Monroe
CB - Barack Obama (stereotype, I know)
CB - Calvin Coolidge
SS - Andrew Jackson (enforcer)
FS - James K. Polk

On offense, I'd go with:

QB - George Washington, of course. (Good size, good arm, command of the field.)
HB - George W Bush (Texas running backs have a good history)
FB - Grover Cleveland (great second effort)
WR - George HW Bush
WR - Harry Truman
TE - Ronald Reagan
LT - Thomas Jefferson (quick feet)
LG - Zachary Taylor
C - Gerald Ford
RG - Teddy Roosevelt (phone booth mauler)
RT - Lyndon Johnson
Nice. I'd also go:

K - John Adams (did plenty of good things, but people choose to only remember the bad things)
P - John F Kennedy (no reason-- it'd just be funny if the most notoriously suave presidents was the damn punter)
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2021, 05:34 PM   #39453
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Good points. I think I need to develop a database. Should VPs or even leaders from other countries be considered as well?
Oh, we should have a presidents versus foreign leaders game.

For foreign leaders we'd need to set a rule that they ran a nation of 30+ million people, though. It wouldn't be fair to allow every little tribe to compete for a roster spot.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 05:39 PM   #39454
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Nice. I'd also go:

K - John Adams (did plenty of good things, but people choose to only remember the bad things)
P - John F Kennedy (no reason-- it'd just be funny if the most notoriously suave presidents was the damn punter)
Maybe John Madison returning kicks and punts? He probably had a good change of direction.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2021, 06:04 PM   #39455
The talking stonehead

You’re really wasting Eisenhower on the DL. He was a star collegiate halfback for the Army Cadets before an injury.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-16-2021, 06:27 PM   #39456
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Oh, we should have a presidents versus foreign leaders game.

For foreign leaders we'd need to set a rule that they ran a nation of 30+ million people, though. It wouldn't be fair to allow every little tribe to compete for a roster spot.
Well, that part is easy. If Kim Jong-un can shoot 27 in a round of golf, I'm pretty sure he could play all the positions on a football field - at once.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 06:50 PM   #39457
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
You’re really wasting Eisenhower on the DL. He was a star collegiate halfback for the Army Cadets before an injury.
For some reason I thought he was a big guy, but you're right. 5-10 and 172. We need someone else on the defensive line.
Old 09-16-2021, 07:53 PM   #39458
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
For some reason I thought he was a big guy, but you're right. 5-10 and 172. We need someone else on the defensive line.
Should probably roll with Nixon. He's not afraid to do dirty things hidden from view
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2021, 07:55 PM   #39459
The talking stonehead

Quote:
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-16-2021, 07:56 PM   #39460
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Should probably roll with Nixon. He's not afraid to do dirty things hidden from view
Clinton knows how to fill the gaps, though.
Old 09-16-2021, 09:49 PM   #39461
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Well, that part is easy. If Kim Jong-un can shoot 27 in a round of golf, I'm pretty sure he could play all the positions on a football field - at once.
Putin regularly embarrasses professional hockey players as well.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-16-2021, 10:52 PM   #39462
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
I thought he shot a 19 … a hole in one on every hole except one.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-16-2021, 11:22 PM   #39463
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody Wa View Post
I thought he shot a 19 … a hole in one on every hole except one.
If you ever go to North Korea, this post makes you a dead man.
Old 09-16-2021, 11:41 PM   #39464
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

So the foreign team. Let's build them out.

Defense:

DE - Charles de Gaulle
NT - Idi Amin
DE - Saddam Hussein
OLB - Alexander the Great
ILB - Genghis Khan
ILB - Josef Stalin
OLB - Mobutu Sese Seko
CB - Vladimir Putin
CB - Ho Chi Minh
SS - Yassir Arafat
FS - Adolf Hitler

Offense:

QB - King George III
HB - Moammar Qaddafi
FB - Mao Tse Tung
WR - Simon Bolivar
WR - Emperor Hirohito
TE - Nelson Mandela
LT - Benito Mussolini
LG - Kim Jong Eun
C - Winston Churchill
RG - Fidel Castro
RT - Henry VIII
Old 09-16-2021, 11:42 PM   #39465
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

So who wins - the presidents or the foreigners?