Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-09-2015, 07:31 PM   #3901
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Made a homemade Buffalo Chicken Salad. Used chicken thighs though as that's what I had on hand. Onion, pepperoncini, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese. Topped with Blue Cheese and Cucumber Tzatziki sauce.

I would pepper the **** out of that.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-09-2015, 07:56 PM   #3902
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I would pepper the **** out of that.
I'm not sure what that means? Is that a sexual innuendo for something?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-09-2015, 07:57 PM   #3903
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I'm not sure what that means? Is that a sexual innuendo for something?
I like to cover my salads in pepper. Literally covered.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-09-2015, 08:03 PM   #3904
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
If the make the play-offs, we all really need to get together an do something fun. Maybe even go into the game.
When did the Chiefs change their name to the "?"
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-09-2015, 08:04 PM   #3905
Mod Team

Quote:
I like to cover my salads in pepper. Literally covered.
I usually do too but have been forgetting lately. Good reminder.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-09-2015, 08:07 PM   #3906
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

That corn in scho's dish looks yummy! I WANT. NOW!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-09-2015, 08:16 PM   #3907
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
When did the Chiefs change their name to the "?"

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-09-2015, 08:24 PM   #3908
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Vitamix chicken potato spinach soup (with bacon too) .

I won't leave you hanging bro. Looks damn good.

Old 03-09-2015, 09:03 PM   #3909

Quote:
I won't leave you hanging bro. Looks damn good.
Next time there will be a lot let spinach in it (too green lookin), but it's very good... And when he made it I had him make it chunkless because starting tomorrow he's liquid-only.

The Vitamix is amazing!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-09-2015, 09:04 PM   #3910

But we have come up with that new word "Vitafarts" because WOW, if anybody though juicing would give yougas, and it can, it's got NOTHING on smoothies!

Old 03-10-2015, 12:33 AM   #3911
Banned

whats the best economical pizza you guys know how to make.. lookin to try my first homemade pizza *sad i know*.. i do have a leaning preference to sour dough bread
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 03-10-2015, 10:53 AM   #3912
Most Valuable Villain

Anybody have a good recommendation on a knife set? I'm not looking at breaking the bank....but I don't want to have to keep replacing knife sets because they become ****ing crap.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-10-2015, 10:56 AM   #3913
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant View Post
Anybody have a good recommendation on a knife set? I'm not looking at breaking the bank....but I don't want to have to keep replacing knife sets because they become ****ing crap.

Yes, don't buy a set.

Later today, I'll post a DIY set for you.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-10-2015, 10:56 AM   #3914
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant View Post
I bought a set of Wolfgang Pucks at Costco about 5 years ago. Still does the job. 4 knives for around $40

Old 03-10-2015, 11:07 AM   #3915
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
This wasn't ordered at no restaurant my friend. It was cooked by me, therefore it was the best ****ing chop in the world lol

It all looked delicious! I love sprouts and had them the other night myself.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread