Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2004, 02:12 PM  
Lets Rock.

This is my last post on the planet.

For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:18 PM   #376
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
Hope everything works out. Cheers.
This is why you get picked on Frankie.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:18 PM   #377
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

If you look at MrBlond's profile page, it says his last activity was November 28th of 2004. The thread was started on August 3rd of that year. So he was lurking at some point.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:18 PM   #378
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
This isn't a democracy, Donger.
Sure it is. DaFace decided not to reset everyone to zero rep because it was outvoted.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #379
In Search of a Life

What are the chances that hes posting under some other account name now?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #380
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I'm going with a 30% chance that he is.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:22 PM   #381
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Everyone knows it's you, Deberg. Christ.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:22 PM   #382
"Think BOOM!"

DaFace, can you tell which CPer has logged in with the highest number of different IP addresses?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #383
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Could someone explain why posters dislike GoChiefs?
I don't. I think a lot of the stuff he posts/videos he makes are really cool.
WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #384
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Sure it is. DaFace decided not to reset everyone to zero rep because it was outvoted.
Put a quarter in your ass cuz you played yourself.

They throw us a bone from time to time for shits and giggles and you think it's a democracy? Sheep.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:25 PM   #385
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Put a quarter in your ass cuz you played yourself.

They throw us a bone from time to time for shits and giggles and you think it's a democracy? Sheep.
BEP? That you?
Old 12-23-2010, 02:26 PM   #386
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:39 PM   #387
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
DaFace, can you tell which CPer has logged in with the highest number of different IP addresses?
Umm...I'd imagine I could figure out a way to do it if I sat down and played with it for a bit. It's not a nice pretty button I can push, though.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:40 PM   #388
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Umm...I'd imagine I could figure out a way to do it if I sat down and played with it for a bit. It's not a nice pretty button I can push, though.
It's all I want for Christmas.

And chewing gum.

And a Snickers bar.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:42 PM   #389
Mindful Taoist German

Funny thought.

I wonder what my last post on the Planet will be...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:45 PM   #390
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Funny thought.

I wonder what my last post on the Planet will be...
"Ibve bean doin meth and wisky for 3 days straight know im goin to fine mohillbilly and set his azz strayt once and forall!!!"
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.