Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:41 PM   #376
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
No is out to a big early lead with 20% reporting. 59-41.
Would be nice to know what part of the vote is early vote and what parts of Jackson Co
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:42 PM   #377
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
What does it mean?
Mark Donovan made it clear that the team will seriously look at relocating if the ballot doesn't pass.
Obviously the Hunt family can't afford to build a new stadium on their own so they need help from the taxpayers. Arrowhead needs major interior renovations, badly. It's too outdated for a modern NFL franchise. If the taxpayers say NO, the team has no other choice.
Exactly. The deadline is now and people are ****ing stupid to think they can vote no and keep them. Ot won't happen.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:43 PM   #378
In Search of a Life

holding fairly steady at 59-41 no with each new batch dropped.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:43 PM   #379
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

The Overland Park Chiefs are my favorite professional football team
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 07:44 PM   #380
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
The Overland Park Chiefs are my favorite professional football team
I like the Kansas City Kansas Hawks the best!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:44 PM   #381
Prestige Worldwide

Overland Park Chiefs
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 07:45 PM   #382
Ultrabanned

Shit sorry I meant to say the Tulsa Tomahawks are my favorite NFL team!!
Old 04-02-2024, 07:46 PM   #383
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Exactly. The deadline is now and people are ****ing stupid to think they can vote no and keep them. Ot won't happen.
You don’t get to “stick it to the billionaires” AND keep the teams. That’s not how this racket works. Because some other city will step in and say “thank you very much” as soon as they have the opportunity.

The choice is between keeping the (marginal) tax money in your pocket or having the teams. Whatever people value more is up to them. But that is the choice here.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 07:46 PM   #384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I like the Kansas City Kansas Hawks the best!
How about we name them after the County instead?

The Dotte Originals!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:47 PM   #385
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
How about we name them after the County instead?

The Dotte Originals!
KC Dotteheads??
Old 04-02-2024, 07:47 PM   #386
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
You think the city residents are better off without the teams. Are you insane. Those teams are everything in this city. You wanna be Little Rock AR?
I was specifically responding to the economic impact for a city, not the feels.

Those two years when the Royals were good, I soaked that shit in like nothing ever before... and I've been back for a few AFCCGs and shit, I spent a weekend in KC just to watch the SB with some friends a couple months ago.

And I'm a big fan of downtown stadiums, even though I'm pretty sure my life would go on if the Royals moved from KC.

I'd very much prefer the Chiefs stick around for another ~15-20 years though (and I wouldn't care if it's on the Kansas side)
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:49 PM   #387
GDT white noise poster

lol this probably would have easily passed if they didn't insist on the crossroads being the spot
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:49 PM   #388
MVP

72% in, still 59-41 no, per KMBC website. It is not gonna pass.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:50 PM   #389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
KC Dotteheads??
The KCK Legends once the stadium is built at 118th and State Ave
Old 04-02-2024, 07:51 PM   #390
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
lol this probably would have easily passed if they didn't insist on the crossroads being the spot
This is it honestly
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.